Tomppelix 2013年4月28日 9時29分
important thing to Steam!!
why wont you add WWII online to Steam? it has "yes"s more than usually others do and they get immediately to steam!?

what does it make bad for steam? it helps both!!

i really want to hear some word from actual steam than get this post deleted!
1-9 / 9 のコメントを表示
< >
Kablam0 2013年4月28日 9時45分 
The developers have to request that their games be released on Steam, and not the other way around. This is a very common misconception.
Tomppelix 2013年4月28日 10時14分 
it is in greenlight... but not in the steam
Spawn of Totoro 2013年4月28日 10時16分 
mrseppo1 の投稿を引用:

Then enough people haven't voted for it yet. It will be released on Steam when it gets enough votes.
Kablam0 2013年4月28日 10時16分 
mrseppo1 の投稿を引用:

I see. I am assuming that the game has yet to meet some criteria that only Valve knows. Just continue following the game and see what happens.
Tomppelix 2013年4月29日 7時35分 
Spawn of Totoro の投稿を引用:
mrseppo1 の投稿を引用:

Then enough people haven't voted for it yet. It will be released on Steam when it gets enough votes.

i alrady said it have a ton of votes more than usually other games get...
Thordred 2013年4月29日 10時32分 
Valve doesn't greenlight the games with the most votes, they greenlight whatever they want. And apparently Surgeon Simulator meets Steams quality standard better.
­­­­­­Τhe Rolling Oven Turkey 2013年4月29日 10時37分 
Thordred の投稿を引用:
Valve doesn't greenlight the games with the most votes, they greenlight whatever they want. And apparently Surgeon Simulator meets Steams quality standard better.

The game is unique, funny and isn't another flipping 2D platformer, moba, rts, or shooter. Sounds like it's more than good enough to pass GL.
最近の変更は­­­­­­Τhe Rolling Oven Turkeyが行いました; 2013年4月29日 10時38分
Thordred 2013年4月29日 10時52分 
I wasn't being ironic... or maybe I was... but it doesn't matter. :P
Point is, you can't assume that a game gets greenlit just because it got many votes. With the last batch, some games that were at position 60 and lower got greenlit, some of the games at top positions didn't. The selection process seems to be completely random.^^
最近の変更はThordredが行いました; 2013年4月29日 10時53分
Tomppelix 2013年4月30日 5時59分 
The Rolling Cheese の投稿を引用:
Thordred の投稿を引用:

The game is unique, funny and isn't another flipping 2D platformer, moba, rts, or shooter. Sounds like it's more than good enough to pass GL.

u mean WWII Online?
1-9 / 9 のコメントを表示
< >
ページ毎: 15 30 50
投稿日: 2013年4月28日 9時29分
投稿数: 9