HeMayne 2013년 4월 7일 오후 12시 20분
Good Exploration Game?
I'm looking for a game that is mostly medieval like, and that rewards exploration. Sort of like the elder scrolls, does anyone have any suggestions? Your help is greatly appreciated :).
< >
30개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
Jimo 2013년 4월 7일 오후 4시 10분 
Have you played Fallout?
HeMayne 2013년 4월 7일 오후 9시 40분 
Yea, Bethesda is my favorite game company, I am just looking for other companies with good games.
Kai 2013년 4월 8일 오전 7시 43분 
Have you given any of the Mount and Blade games a look?
Tisokan 2013년 4월 8일 오전 10시 00분 
It depends, how old are you willing to go. I really enjoyed Gothic 1, and 2 for exploration, but the game is a little dated. At least that is my choice if you are trying to get away from Bethesda.
Diablo 3 man
Damonis 2013년 4월 9일 오후 8시 06분 
Divinity 2 developer's cut
Damonis 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2013년 4월 9일 오후 8시 07분
yamachibe 2013년 4월 14일 오전 6시 46분 
Guild Wars 2.
high level misandrist 2013년 4월 14일 오전 9시 24분 
Guild Wars 1 and 2. Note that I haven't played these games (yet), so that's just what I've heard
Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel 2013년 4월 14일 오전 10시 23분 
TheBDK님이 먼저 게시:
Gothic 3 and/or Risen is probably your best bet. Morrowind as well.

Note that if you require a quest marker or cannot figure out how to use a journal for directions, none of these games are for you.

Gothic sucks, Risen sucks. Morrowind is worth playing if you installed MGSO 3.0
HeMayne 2013년 4월 14일 오전 11시 12분 
Yea I decided to play Morrowind, and I got the MGSO. Its an AMAZING game, I love it. I appreciate all of your inputs :).
The Rolling Cheese님이 먼저 게시:
TheBDK님이 먼저 게시:

Note that if you require a quest marker or cannot figure out how to use a journal for directions, none of these games are for you.

Tisokan 2013년 4월 15일 오전 5시 55분 
TheBDK님이 먼저 게시:

Obviously someone can't get past older games, or the game was to tough for him. Gothic is great, while 3 was not that amazing 2 and 1 were great.
Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel 2013년 4월 15일 오전 9시 11분 
Tisokan님이 먼저 게시:
Obviously someone can't get past older games, or the game was to tough for him. Gothic is great, while 3 was not that amazing 2 and 1 were great.

*roll eyes* Tell us more doctor phil.
Tisokan 2013년 4월 15일 오후 2시 21분 
Tisokan님이 먼저 게시:

The curious thing is it says you are playing Gothic 4, which is considered the worst of the series, yet you hate the rest of the series.
Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel 2013년 4월 15일 오후 2시 34분 
Tisokan님이 먼저 게시:

The curious thing is it says you are playing Gothic 4, which is considered the worst of the series, yet you hate the rest of the series.

I play every game under the sun regardless if it's good or bad. Your point? Gothic 4 is bad too, just marginally better than Risen because of the more speedier progression and less mundane tasks.
Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2013년 4월 15일 오후 2시 36분
Zefar 2013년 4월 15일 오후 2시 44분 
Dark Souls. It's pretty open where as it doesn't limit you where you want to go unless you need to kill a boss.
< >
30개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2013년 4월 7일 오후 12시 20분
게시글: 30