The Forgott3n Apr 7, 2013 @ 12:20pm
Good Exploration Game?
I'm looking for a game that is mostly medieval like, and that rewards exploration. Sort of like the elder scrolls, does anyone have any suggestions? Your help is greatly appreciated :).
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
Jimo Apr 7, 2013 @ 4:10pm 
Have you played Fallout?
The Forgott3n Apr 7, 2013 @ 9:40pm 
Yea, Bethesda is my favorite game company, I am just looking for other companies with good games.
Ky3217 Apr 8, 2013 @ 7:43am 
Have you given any of the Mount and Blade games a look?
Tisokan Apr 8, 2013 @ 10:00am 
It depends, how old are you willing to go. I really enjoyed Gothic 1, and 2 for exploration, but the game is a little dated. At least that is my choice if you are trying to get away from Bethesda.
╙Mλgíċaℓ Ήøﻇσ╜ Apr 8, 2013 @ 1:25pm 
Diablo 3 man
Damonis Apr 9, 2013 @ 8:06pm 
Divinity 2 developer's cut
Last edited by Damonis; Apr 9, 2013 @ 8:07pm
blackbull Apr 14, 2013 @ 6:46am 
Guild Wars 2.
|Gent| Mc Mentlegen Apr 14, 2013 @ 9:24am 
Guild Wars 1 and 2. Note that I haven't played these games (yet), so that's just what I've heard
Τhe Rolling Candy Cane Apr 14, 2013 @ 10:23am 
Originally posted by TheBDK:
Gothic 3 and/or Risen is probably your best bet. Morrowind as well.

Note that if you require a quest marker or cannot figure out how to use a journal for directions, none of these games are for you.

Gothic sucks, Risen sucks. Morrowind is worth playing if you installed MGSO 3.0
The Forgott3n Apr 14, 2013 @ 11:12am 
Yea I decided to play Morrowind, and I got the MGSO. Its an AMAZING game, I love it. I appreciate all of your inputs :).
Originally posted by The Rolling Cheese:

Note that if you require a quest marker or cannot figure out how to use a journal for directions, none of these games are for you.

Tisokan Apr 15, 2013 @ 5:55am 

Obviously someone can't get past older games, or the game was to tough for him. Gothic is great, while 3 was not that amazing 2 and 1 were great.
Τhe Rolling Candy Cane Apr 15, 2013 @ 9:11am 
Originally posted by Tisokan:
Obviously someone can't get past older games, or the game was to tough for him. Gothic is great, while 3 was not that amazing 2 and 1 were great.

*roll eyes* Tell us more doctor phil.
Tisokan Apr 15, 2013 @ 2:21pm 

The curious thing is it says you are playing Gothic 4, which is considered the worst of the series, yet you hate the rest of the series.
Τhe Rolling Candy Cane Apr 15, 2013 @ 2:34pm 

The curious thing is it says you are playing Gothic 4, which is considered the worst of the series, yet you hate the rest of the series.

I play every game under the sun regardless if it's good or bad. Your point? Gothic 4 is bad too, just marginally better than Risen because of the more speedier progression and less mundane tasks.
Last edited by Τhe Rolling Candy Cane; Apr 15, 2013 @ 2:36pm
Zefar Apr 15, 2013 @ 2:44pm 
Dark Souls. It's pretty open where as it doesn't limit you where you want to go unless you need to kill a boss.
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 7, 2013 @ 12:20pm