Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Steam Community > Подробности темы
why all the hacks
I am a 67 year old male that still enjoys playing all the different games . I bought cod ghost in order to enjoy the game as well as the other players but refuse to use hacks even thou my scores are awfull. I know it has been said many times but it is the enjoyment of the game not cheating to make yourself look like a champion ( which it doesnt ) . I was born in 1946 and for many reasons I am a lousy player but I continue to enjoy to try and Refuse to use any hackis.Think how much better the game would be hithout hacks.
< >
Сообщения 18 из 8
I don't buy online multiplayer shooters at all for this reason. Pretty much every single one has aimbots, map hacks, wall hacks and so on. The majority of people in them play fair but you always run into someone sooner or later that is clearly cheating and that ruins the game for everyone else.
Note that statistically if 5% of the population is cheating. Your odds of seeing a cheater in a 6v6 game is

46%
I believe the percentage of cheaters is far lower than 5%. Its probably less than 1%, but it happens in every single online multiplayer shooter that I've ever played.
Автор сообщения: John Hadley
I believe the percentage of cheaters is far lower than 5%. Its probably less than 1%, but it happens in every single online multiplayer shooter that I've ever played.

Its simply to illustarate that if I told you that only 5% of the population was cheating, you'd likely say that was pretty good. yet that translates into seeing a cheater almost 50% of the time. If it was 1% you'd, statistically, see a cheater in about 10% of games. And that's simply from a purely statistical standpoitn.

That doesn't even take into account 'external' factors like cheaters in MW3 genreally able to game the matchmaking system to become hosts and such which would dramatically increase your chances of seeing a cheater as well, even if the # of cheaters was in the sub 1% category.
Отредактировано Satoru; 15 ноя. 2013 в 11:09
Автор сообщения: Muppet among Puppets
Автор сообщения: Satoru
Note that statistically if 5% of the population is cheating. Your odds of seeing a cheater in a 6v6 game is

46%
People take you by the word and get disappointed in 48% of games, no matter what....

I cannot account for the quality of the game or your quality of your team mates in any particular game. ^o^
Early games are full of hackers, as the game goes on, those hackers poof as the anti hack program running on the servers probe and find the mojority of hackers once they are given what to look for....like bf3, holy cow, the beta was full of hackers, when the game came out, i didn't see a hacker for at least a 100 games and it was right after a patch.....that hack was closed and havent seen one since....the same goes for any game as long as someone is still looking for those hackers....
Автор сообщения: Muppet among Puppets
Автор сообщения: Satoru

I cannot account for the quality of the game or your quality of your team mates in any particular game. ^o^
I met a cheater in average a lot less than 1/100 plays. And if there was one, i danced in front of his face or something.

Well my % was simply an example of how 'perception' of "omg there are so many cheaters" can be accounted for by a very low amount of actual cheaters in the population. I certainly don't think many games even have 5% of cheaters in their player base.

Note that yes cheaters are disruptive, and cheaters do exist in games. My point was that 'cheaters are everywhere' can be true but misleading.
from what i understand the hack called aimbot which i have seen in the game and have called the people out who was using it. well after doing research online about the hack call Aimbot i have only read that it is undectable by the servers so i imagine that it will be pretty hard to prove someone is using the hack unless caught on video. i hate people that gotta use this hack i mean whats the point really paying 60 bucks for a game and you just cheat to look good but in the end your really not looking good at all.
< >
Сообщения 18 из 8
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Steam Community > Подробности темы
Дата создания: 15 ноя. 2013 в 9:37