Izziee 13 NOV 2013 a las 10:43
Weeklong deals?
On monday I saw the little green box saying about the weeklong deals, but it hasn't appeared since. I'd like to have a proper look at what this weeks deals are but I can't seem to find where it is.

I do know that you can search via specials but I find that tedius for so many reasons, mostly because after I check out a game I need to search again and the back button seems to randomise it, as well as it having numerous other deals which have been around for a while.

Any way to see JUST the weeklong specials?
< >
Mostrando 1-9 de 9 comentarios
Izziee 13 NOV 2013 a las 11:03 
Nice thanks, how did you get to that if you don't mind me asking? or did the green header / box at the side show for you? I've been checking the last few days.
Anomander Rake 13 NOV 2013 a las 11:23 
From the Linux tab off the main store page. I was also looking for it some time back, and found that it was almost always present in the spotlight box on the Linux page. Not sure exactly if there is a way to definitively search for it otherwise within the steam client.

Última edición por Anomander Rake; 13 NOV 2013 a las 11:28
Izziee 13 NOV 2013 a las 11:41 
So it is, thanks
Black Blade 13 NOV 2013 a las 14:56 
Hi i found out can also find it by going into the cart... you will see it there
Kuramura 15 NOV 2013 a las 7:57 
Good stuff
GoldGuns 15 NOV 2013 a las 8:13 
nice
Izziee 26 NOV 2013 a las 10:54 
Have they stopped doing them? yesterday I just got a white page when I went through the linux option, today I don't see it anywhere.
Publicado originalmente por Izziee:
Have they stopped doing them? yesterday I just got a white page when I went through the linux option, today I don't see it anywhere.
The fall sale is starting this week, so no weeklong deals.
< >
Mostrando 1-9 de 9 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 13 NOV 2013 a las 10:43