Nov 10, 2013 @ 3:37am
About "Young Gamers"
Why do underage gamers never get respect from other elder players? (except that kid from minecraft, everybody loves him)
And why do players automatically assume that if you are 15 below you only play COD and shouldn't be considered a gamer? Really sucks as an "almost millenium kid"
Showing 1-15 of 137 comments
< >
Nov 10, 2013 @ 3:38am 
This is my first post pardon me
Im a piece of shit Nov 10, 2013 @ 3:39am 
cause people think hiding behind a screen they can say & do whatever they want
Nov 10, 2013 @ 3:41am 
Originally posted by Some emo piece of ♥♥♥♥:
cause people are dumb & think hiding behind a screen they can say & do whatever they want

swag tryhards are everywhere
This....
I almost forgot something and you made me remember it. People can say anything to anyone as long as they are using the internet since no one can see their faces/ face them personally.
Black Blade Nov 10, 2013 @ 3:50am 
Originally posted by Vincentius:
This....
I almost forgot something and you made me remember it. People can say anything to anyone as long as they are using the internet since no one can see their faces/ face them personally.
Well i think most see it like that becose there are some young once that have no clue how to act... you have some that will just go and start screaming if they lose and stuff.. and don't act like adults... and somewhat kill the gaming for the others that come to play on skill
I never heard any thing like only Play CoD... so have no clue abut that..
And me my self i think every one get the same chance not related to age...
But in the end the problem here is the small amount that dose the most noise and makes all the age group look bad
I can say from sometime playing (and so far meet him most of the time on CoD... so maybe that is were it come from) That when someone kill them they start screaming adding to that there high pinch voice is a real pain in the end...
I you can keep clam and understand its a game.. i don't see any thing abut the age
[Hope i exsplie my self well] GaMe On
Nov 10, 2013 @ 4:01am 
That's right! We should keep on gaming! GAME ON!
Spyro the Meembuster Nov 10, 2013 @ 4:04am 
I think this hasn't something to do with the Internet only.
The liberal, authority-less societies we live in devalue every older person. Kids have no more respect and are loudmouthed because they can. Back in the day everyone could slap a kid and mostly the parents wouldnt even let it come to this because they would raise their kid with values or do it themselves. Now I'm not saying that parents not slapping their kids is the main reason, but the fact that these kids don't even respect their parents plays a big part in them not respecting anyone. What values does our modern society have anyway? ........ The Internet is yet another playground for these people.
Nov 10, 2013 @ 4:29am 
Yeah it's just sad that the respectful ones also get blamed and foul-mouthed in the internet. And they get influenced by those who foul-mouth them and then they will be just like those who foul-mouthed them. (Sorry for grammar english isn't my native language)
[NxU] [SainT] Darkgaming™ Nov 10, 2013 @ 5:02am 
screw people who hate us young gamers if it wasnt for young people we wouldnt have the games we have today plus i bet you where all young and gaming at one point
Cheechako Nov 10, 2013 @ 5:46am 
Originally posted by Vincentius:
And why do players automatically assume that if you are 15 below you only play COD and shouldn't be considered a gamer?

Huh. I thought it was all you under-40's that played COD. :)
Dr. FFGF The Death Metal Pyro\m/ Nov 10, 2013 @ 5:55am 
Because 96% of the time there's a small child screaming in the mic or doing something really annoying. Immature is a huge part, but also is voice; point in fact is that we really don't like high pitched kids talking because it's almost always stupid/meaningless/annoying. But yes I am extremely biased towards the young because point-in-fact is that I hate kids, especially babys, so if you don't want to be talked down to: don't talk in the mic, and if you do you better make sure that it isn't something ridiculous.
[NxU] [SainT] Darkgaming™ Nov 10, 2013 @ 6:04am 
Originally posted by Dr. FFGF The Death Metal Pyro\m/:
Because 96% of the time there's a small child screaming in the mic or doing something really annoying. Immature is a huge part, but also is voice; point in fact is that we really don't like high pitched kids talking because it's almost always stupid/meaningless/annoying. But yes I am extremely biased towards the young because point-in-fact is that I hate kids, especially babys, so if you don't want to be talked down to: don't talk in the mic, and if you do you better make sure that it isn't something ridiculous.

right i will admit that little kids under what 13 maybe should be 1.playing cod 2. screaming on the mic. 3. and some of them do swear.
now i do hate little kids with their annoying voices.
Dr. FFGF The Death Metal Pyro\m/ Nov 10, 2013 @ 6:23am 
If you have at least gone through puberty, and don't scream in the mic you're good.
[NxU] [SainT] Darkgaming™ Nov 10, 2013 @ 6:27am 
yer that im gonna agree on dont talk unless your balls have dropped lol
d7602002 Nov 10, 2013 @ 6:47am 
First off, I would not say anything on a message board that I wouldn't say to your face. I have no problem speaking my mind and telling people what I think. Especially cause I am usually right...lol

Anyway, I think the majority of gamers are only pointing out annoyances such as the screaming into mics, the swearing (which I think younger kids do maybe to sound cool, who knows)...other than that I have no problem with younger gamers or middle age gamers or even old gamers.

Problem I have is with people who use hacks to get an advantage...they upset me more then anything and they pretty much stopped me from playing multi player games....
Seiren Nov 10, 2013 @ 10:25am 
Because every video i've seen on YouTube has underage players doing exactly what you said in the op. And YouTube never lies.
Showing 1-15 of 137 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 10, 2013 @ 3:37am