"S.E.M.T.E.X" Jan 16 @ 1:08pm
dayz
hey bought dayz and it is early access, so I wonder when the whole game comes out if I have to buy it again or do I not since I have early accsess? .. feel that I will not bother and spend more money than those I have used in the now ....
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Bluepearl Jan 16 @ 1:36pm 
Once you buy in on Early Access you will have it forever unlocked in your steam account. You will not need to pay any more money on release (unless you want to gift a copy to friends etc).
Black Blade Jan 16 @ 2:11pm 
If you read what Early Access is you can pretty much see it as Pre-Ordering the game and getting to play it on Beta while you wait also help to develop and fix it up
"S.E.M.T.E.X" Jan 17 @ 8:21am 
thaks for the help i diden't not read soo much before i bought :)
Kenny Jan 24 @ 4:49pm 
Originally posted by Black Blade (Study Mode):
If you read what Early Access is you can pretty much see it as Pre-Ordering the game and getting to play it on Beta while you wait :D: also help to develop and fix it up
WRONG DayZ is in Alpha.
Black Blade Jan 25 @ 3:53pm 
Originally posted by Kamuzi:
Originally posted by Black Blade (Study Mode):
If you read what Early Access is you can pretty much see it as Pre-Ordering the game and getting to play it on Beta while you wait also help to develop and fix it up
WRONG DayZ is in Alpha.
Thanks Beta or Alpha or Pre- Alpha stage
|Raggy| Kranos Jan 25 @ 6:27pm 
this is CrayZ
Sisinhooooooooooooooooo Feb 10 @ 3:48am 
hello my friend i m french and i dont understand very good english if you can help me is very nice.. i buy days but i can play why i dont understand help please
The Christmas Potato Mar 19 @ 2:21pm 
im sorry do you mean you bought it and cant play it?
Sem DeDos Mar 19 @ 2:33pm 
this game is relly good
T3AM M()RDOR Mar 29 @ 7:20pm 
can't wait for full version!!
"S.E.M.T.E.X" Mar 30 @ 4:52am 
http://imgur.com/gallery/ddjcb here is their plan of what so willl become in the future.
Black Blade Mar 30 @ 6:34am 
Originally posted by ^^S.E.M.T.E.X^^:
http://imgur.com/gallery/ddjcb here is their plan of what so willl become in the future.
what?
"S.E.M.T.E.X" Mar 30 @ 11:37am 
wrong link :P
Black Blade Mar 30 @ 12:09pm 
Originally posted by ^^S.E.M.T.E.X^^:
wrong link :P
O well then what is the right one XD
Snail Bones Jones Apr 29 @ 1:51pm 
Yea you should always own it now.
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50