Help! steam revoked my gift
I have traded 15 dota keys for football manager 2014 on november and have played it for two months. I received the message by steam say " Your recent gift received from "killa.joytr" has been revoked due to a problem processing payment for this item. The games associated with this gift can no longer be played as a result. If you would like to purchase this item, visit the Steam Store. " Can i take back my keys or continue playing fm? this steam support ticket doesnt reply.
< >
Zobrazeno 14 z 4 komentářů
have to wait on the support ticket, all you can do.
Revoked means that you cannot continue playing it. If you want to play it again, you'll have to acquire a brand new copy either by buying it yourself or —God forbid — trading for it (again).

As for your keys, you'll have to wait for Steam's reply. You may or may not get your keys back, and the conniving twerp that was behind all this may or may not be permanently banned from trading for committing fraudulent behavior (if he or she isn't already!).

PS What do you mean Steam Support doesn't reply, when exactly did you submit your ticket?
Read this (if you haven't already) while waiting for Steam Support to respond: Steam Support > Steam Trading Policy

What if I redeemed a game from a trade that is fraudulently purchased?

If this happens, the account where the fraud took place will be suspended. Your account will not be suspended, however the game you redeemed/unpacked to your account will be removed. We will restore the items/gifts that were associated with the trade that you performed to receive the game. If you did not trade any items/gifts for the game directly then we are not able to restore anything to your account (i.e. if the game was a gift). Please contact Steam Support if a game that you traded for is missing from your inventory or account.
Sloppy Seconds původně napsal:
WhereIsBusmin původně napsal:
Read this (if you haven't already) while waiting for Steam Support to respond: <snip>
I'm fairly certain he'll be able to read that several thousand times, at least, before support even thinks about responding to the OP... Please do not do this.

I'm confused. Don't do what? Point the OP in the direction of documented information related to their problem? They likely aren't aware of that page or that policy, otherwise they probably wouldn't be here asking about whether or not they could get their items back.

Thanks, but I'd rather be helpful and provide that information so they're aware of Steam's policy on the matter rather than imply that Steam Support is not going to respond to the OP's ticket any time soon.
Naposledy upravil WhereIsBusmin; 15. led. 2014 v 22.41
< >
Zobrazeno 14 z 4 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 15. led. 2014 v 19.53
Počet příspěvků: 4