Steam Lacking Fighting Games.
As a huge fighting game player I have noticed a severe lack in fighting games on Steam- do you guys know any good fighting games on Steam or fighting games you WISH were on Steam?
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 23 comentarios
DarkGaming2020 4 ENE 2014 a las 8:56 
maybe there isnt a lot of fighting games out there
Mr. Squidward 4 ENE 2014 a las 9:08 
Publicado originalmente por Darkgaming:
Well developers could re-release classic fighting games like MK1-MK4 on Steam, and there have been a lot of those recently, heck they even re-releaed some obscure Japan-only JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fighting game-internationally.
Solanum 4 ENE 2014 a las 9:37 
There's Skullgirls Street Fighter 4, Mortal Kombat and The King of Fighters XIII i think(?)

Yeah there's not that much, but those 3 have quite the difference between one another and covers some nice gameplay mechanics.

I would like for steam and pc in general to have BlazBlue CP which is PS3 exclusive, Guilty Gear and Hokuto no Ken from ps2 *-* ArcSys rocks with their games. haha
Última edición por Solanum; 4 ENE 2014 a las 9:38
Well, there's Injustice Leauge and Mortal Kombat, both pretty awesome and in the store.

For PC there just aren't many out there. And it seems the genre also hardly gets ported for some odd reason. If they're going to re-release, they 'd probably have to remaster the whole games. Because it's been a while since those games were popular on PC. There are a load of them, but not many have aged well.

lol, they should port all those Arcade fighters to Steam too.

Personally I'd love to see Soul Edge in the store too. Heck, actually just all Playstation titles.
And there were a bunch of fun fighting games on the Amiga too.
Última edición por TGC> The Games Collector; 4 ENE 2014 a las 9:43
Mr. Squidward 4 ENE 2014 a las 9:56 
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look into them, any 3D fighters on Steam? I'm trying to get into 3D fighters.
But, If I wanted a fighting game on Steam it would have to be Killer Instinct (2013), I've been following the game for a while, and I've played the original on an emulator (it's fun, not FGC material but, it's fun). However, Microsoft owns Rare (the company behind KI1 and 2) and a port is unlikely. However it may be ported as a "Games for Windows" game for PC.
B. Mills 4 ENE 2014 a las 10:07 
There's
Street Fighter X Tekken
and
Mortal Kombat
and others I can't remember
Mr. Squidward 4 ENE 2014 a las 11:21 
Publicado originalmente por Alhammer:
Super Smash Brothers on an emulator, what else do you need?
I don't really like using emulators for those kind of games, I'd rather play the real deal. But I'm not too into Smash Bros, so yeah.
Super Smash Bros is kinda.... meh -_-'
Forcen 4 ENE 2014 a las 13:19 
Publicado originalmente por EonXeno:
Publicado originalmente por Darkgaming:
Well developers could re-release classic fighting games like MK1-MK4 on Steam, and there have been a lot of those recently, heck they even re-releaed some obscure Japan-only JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fighting game-internationally.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/205350/ BAM! No MK4 and it uses GFWL though-
Mr. Squidward 4 ENE 2014 a las 14:29 
Publicado originalmente por Forcen:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/205350/ BAM! No MK4 and it uses GFWL though-
Great find-but it dose suck that it needs GFWL. Wasn't MK4 supposed to come into the collection with a patch? Guess that plan fell through.
Lrn2weed 4 ENE 2014 a las 14:58 
The major ones are here at least
RZW 4 ENE 2014 a las 17:07 
Totally agree with the OP. Would love to see:

Fight Night Round 4 & Champion
Fist of the North Star: Kens Rage
King of Fighters: Maximum Impact 1 & 2
Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe
Soul Calibur 4 & 5
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Online Edition
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix (this one needs a steam release!)
Tekken 6 & Tag Tournament 2

And to a lesser extent the last Splatterhouse game, although it's more of a third person action game than a traditional fighting game.
Última edición por RZW; 4 ENE 2014 a las 17:24
Offen 3 FEB 2014 a las 4:39 
I really hope for a Tekken game. The recent releases of namco games are starting to get my hopes up.
Tekken 6, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Tekken Revolution..
Whatever game they choose to release on PC, I will buy it.
Kargor 3 FEB 2014 a las 4:46 
I have wishlisted Skullgirls a while back when it was on a sale(*) -- reviews seem to be generally favorable, and on at least one review they've specifically praised the tutorial. Which, since this would be my very first fighting game ever, is a big plus for me :-)

(*) Yeah, my "wishlist" isn't quite what the name implies. Nonetheless, it's the only Steam-maintained list, and since I can't give it another name...
Decline 3 FEB 2014 a las 7:56 
Tekken is coming next year apparently
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 23 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 4 ENE 2014 a las 8:54