Can't link with youtube account
I can't link my steam account with my youtube account, help me please :(
< >
Visar 1-8 av 8 kommentarer
Waverunner 27 dec, 2013 @ 16:44 
Can't add videos either. Welcome to the club! Fix your ♥♥♥♥ valve.
WhereIsBusmin 27 dec, 2013 @ 18:05 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Icy Airy:

Read Hazmaster's post (post #8) here and give it a try. Make sure you're logged into the YouTube account you want to link.

Ursprungligen skrivet av Hazmaster:
I got a solution for this problem.

The issue is that Steam is trying to retrieve your Google+ account instead of your YouTube.

1. Make sure you have created a YouTube channel if you haven't already.

2. While on your YouTube channel (Make sure you are not on you Google+ account..this is important). Go to Setting and scroll down the page.

3. Stop where it says "Third party tools." There should be your YouTube email which looks something like this "xxxxxx-xxxxx@pages.plusgoogle.com"

4. Create a password.

5. Go to steam and link your account. When asked to log in. Use the email above and password that you created (Not your Google+ email). You should now have your account linked!!

Hope this end the frustration. Good luck!
Ursprungligen skrivet av WhereIsBusmin:
Ursprungligen skrivet av Icy Airy:

Read Hazmaster's post (post #8) here and give it a try. Make sure you're logged into the YouTube account you want to link.

Ursprungligen skrivet av Hazmaster:
I got a solution for this problem.

The issue is that Steam is trying to retrieve your Google+ account instead of your YouTube.

1. Make sure you have created a YouTube channel if you haven't already.

2. While on your YouTube channel (Make sure you are not on you Google+ account..this is important). Go to Setting and scroll down the page.

3. Stop where it says "Third party tools." There should be your YouTube email which looks something like this "xxxxxx-xxxxx@pages.plusgoogle.com"

4. Create a password.

5. Go to steam and link your account. When asked to log in. Use the email above and password that you created (Not your Google+ email). You should now have your account linked!!

Hope this end the frustration. Good luck!
Thank you! It's work for me.
MikoRemix 24 jan, 2014 @ 3:20 
What do you mean by Step 4: Create a password?
It won't let me sign in with my Google+ password nor will it let me make an account with that email.
Jionochi 9 mar, 2014 @ 21:32 
thx
thx
AudioCoe 8 sep, 2014 @ 14:46 
thanks that helps a ton
< >
Visar 1-8 av 8 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50

Datum skrivet: 27 dec, 2013 @ 16:43