so happy bout the winter sale coming soon
I love the winter sale on steam. so glad it is coming very soon. I have held off on purchasing stuff on origin, like the crysis triolgy, so I may buy some games from steam, like oblivion and grid and others. I really enjoy the two big sales "summer and winter" of the year and the voting to get trading cards and all. I even haven't went to the book store yet so I could make sure I get my games first. so what are y'alls favourite part of the sale from steam? :mkb::HOSTAGE:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
KamikaziFly Dec 17, 2014 @ 1:06am 
There was a pretty big sale at the end of November too!
(I should have bought Castle Crashers for 90% off.)
KamikaziFly Dec 17, 2014 @ 1:09am 
My favorite part of the sale is not knowing that the game you are buying for 50% off, is also going to be 80% off on the second to last day, just to piss you off. I love it! lol... well... I got burned a few times. lol
And later times, I held back from buying in case of a better sale price at the end.
The King Possum Dec 17, 2014 @ 2:13am 
I didn't really like the fall sale that much. winter and summer are for me. the rest of the year they hold little sales and you may get lucky otherwise I use bundlestars or humblebundle to get lots of games. even then the steam winter and summer sales, I think, are better, cause I don't get games I don't want with it. :mkb::HOSTAGE:

I enjoy that part too. the prices changing during the sales is why I pick a price that I am happy to pay no matter what the price goes to.

Originally posted by Kamikazi Flyswatter of Godspeed:
My favorite part of the sale is not knowing that the game you are buying for 50% off, is also going to be 80% off on the second to last day, just to piss you off. I love it! lol... well... I got burned a few times. lol
And later times, I held back from buying in case of a better sale price at the end.
Ebany Dec 17, 2014 @ 3:07am 
You need to get outside a little more, visit to a cafe or go to a museum.
The King Possum Dec 17, 2014 @ 3:22am 
never. if I go out during the daylight I turn to dust. I have lots of coffee at home so why would I need to leave? with the winter sale coming up that means more indoor time. the winter sale is going to sell me the steam version of the game I already own DRM free on disc for PC OBLIVION! I can't wait till the sale starts. It will be so much easier to play oblivion once I have it on steam cause I wont need the disc. I want my trading cards for voting on the games. I missed out because of a low steam level during the winter sale so I made sure to have a steam level greater than what was needed during the summer sale for the winter sale. I really want oblivion so much that I have yet to spend the $24.99 for the crysis triolgy that has all DLC for it on origin. This winter sale is my reason for being because I shall finanlly have my steam copy of my favourite game. I want to get grid also cause I want a good racing game. hopefully I will be able to get both and if any money is left over there are several DLC for games I already own that I desire to have. stay indoors ad play video games, watch netflix and read R A SALVATORE DRIZZT books, WWWOOOOOOOOOO! :mkb::HOSTAGE:

Originally posted by Ebany:

what games are you wanting? :mkb::HOSTAGE:
Last edited by The King Possum; Dec 17, 2014 @ 4:26am
a o b a Dec 17, 2014 @ 4:20am 
The Incredible Adventure of Van Helsing :cwat:
Cheating Death Dec 17, 2014 @ 4:24am 
when it will be? I mean winter sale?
The King Possum Dec 17, 2014 @ 4:30am 
I am guessing by the end of this week. I would get my monies in order and start putting it in my steam wallet cause it is almost upon us. say 12PM eastern US standard time no later than fryday most likely onthursday is my best guess. I have no inside knowledge I am only guessing. :mkb::HOSTAGE:

Originally posted by Akame ga kill:
when it will be? I mean winter sale?
The King Possum Dec 17, 2014 @ 4:30am 
I actually want to try that game out. you'll post back here if you get it and like it???? :mkb::HOSTAGE:

Originally posted by ''fAirSky,:
The Incredible Adventure of Van Helsing :cwat:
Ebany Dec 17, 2014 @ 5:26am 
Originally posted by The King Possum:

The Witcher 3 of coarse :)

And Cyberpunk 2077 ........ but that goes without saying.
The King Possum Dec 17, 2014 @ 5:30am 
witcher 3 good choice. I am hoping my PC will be able to run it. haven't heard of cyberpunk 2077. :mkb::HOSTAGE:

after a quick google search sounds cool.

The Witcher 3 of coarse :)

And Cyberpunk 2077 ........ but that goes without saying.
Last edited by The King Possum; Dec 17, 2014 @ 5:32am
Oblivion <3
The King Possum Dec 17, 2014 @ 7:17am 
you too? me too. I love oblivion. I got a couple thousand hours on the 360 version and couple hundred on PC disc version and am looking forward to at least 1,000 hours on the steam version. I can't wait I want the sale to begin so the price can drop so I can get the game. It is suppose to be a christmas present but I care not when I get it so long as I can have it. it is a shame steam has ruined me. I am such a lazy gamer now that putting a disc in a tray is too much trouble for me, LMAO! :mkb::HOSTAGE:

Originally posted by (。^◕‿◕^。):
Oblivion <3
KamikaziFly Dec 18, 2014 @ 12:18am 
What do you mean your steam level wasnt high enough during the previous winter sale? Do you get something for having a high steam level? :P
KamikaziFly Dec 18, 2014 @ 12:21am 
I am such a lazy gamer now that putting a disc in a tray is too much trouble for me, LMAO! :mkb::HOSTAGE:

I don't even have a disk tray for my system... lol USB all the way!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Dec 17, 2014 @ 12:59am