Donald Trump Jan 24, 2015 @ 1:26pm
I CANT LOG INTO THE WEBSITE
i can log in to the client just fine as you can see....every time i try to log in to the website it doesnt let me. Crap like this is the reason i dont even use steam as much as i used to. please fix thanks. also theres a support message from steam at the top of my client id like taken away thanks steam.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Black Blade Jan 24, 2015 @ 6:00pm 
What is the message on the top of your client? if you have it most likely you need to take care of it
Abut the browser, what do you see when you are trying to login? what is the problem there? you get any error message?
Donald Trump Jan 24, 2015 @ 7:54pm 
yes it says my password/login is not correct or im not putting the captcha in correctly. but im putting in all my correct information, and it works on the client. and the message says i need to contact steam about someone use my account for fraud...well i cant login to the website to deal with the issue because it wont let me.
Black Blade Jan 24, 2015 @ 7:58pm 
Originally posted by Vincent Vault:
yes it says my password/login is not correct or im not putting the captcha in correctly. but im putting in all my correct information, and it works on the client. and the message says i need to contact steam about someone use my account for fraud...well i cant login to the website to deal with the issue because it wont let me.
Wait what site are you trying to login to? Steam, or Steam Support? Steam support account is not the same as Steam account
Donald Trump Jan 31, 2015 @ 10:48am 
ahh, okay thanks black blade
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jan 24, 2015 @ 1:26pm