tetam Sep 18, 2014 @ 2:05am
My trading privileges have been permanently suspended for violations of Steam Trading Policy.
Ticket number 3218-ESCV-6633
Category Bans and Cooldowns > Market / Trade ban
Email [redacted]
Steam Account Login Name [redacted]
Operating System Windows 7/Vista

Why my trading privileges have been permanently suspended for violations of Steam Trading Policy?

Hi Steam Support, I have serious question about Steam Trading. I have been permanently suspended on trading yesterday (Sept. 16, 2014). I don't scammed any people in my tradings even you check my trading history, I'm a 1 year player/ and a trader. I hope you fixed this really soon.

Please "REPLY" as soon as possible, thanks!
Last edited by Tito Shivan; Sep 18, 2014 @ 3:40am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
Acey Sep 18, 2014 @ 2:15am 
Why post your ticket here? and you shouldn't post personal information on a Public forum...
tetam Sep 18, 2014 @ 3:50am 
Originally posted by Dark Ace:
Why post your ticket here? and you shouldn't post personal information on a Public forum...

Sry, i really need some reasons why steam give me penalty like this.
Acey Sep 18, 2014 @ 3:52am 
Originally posted by kyoto:

Seems a mod fixed it for you :D:

Only Steam Support knows, so wait for their answer.
tetam Sep 18, 2014 @ 3:53am 
Originally posted by kyoto:

Seems a mod fixed it for you :D:

Only Steam Support knows, so wait for their answer.

Okay thanks sir! I really appreciated those people who cares about others. TY Sir!
tetam Sep 18, 2014 @ 4:53am 
Originally posted by Nightenhelser:
I see you have a link to ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ on your profile. My guess is you've been found guilty of scamming/hijacking/phishing other users.

Ofc i have my trade url. But i didnt use it to scam/hijacking/phising other users. I post my url for an upcoming trades.
Astori Heichalot Sep 18, 2014 @ 5:03am 
or,
you bought games for "gift",
traded it for items,
and then cancelled your finance payment.
you get items,
the other party got the "gift" removed
tetam Sep 18, 2014 @ 5:12am 
Originally posted by Astori Heichalot:
or,
you bought games for "gift",
traded it for items,
and then cancelled your finance payment.
you get items,
the other party got the "gift" removed

I don't think so bro, I don't have even steam wallet. I think ive been reported of being lowballer, we got the same problem with my friend too, but i dont really scammed nor giving them phising sites. thats why i contact support to give me reason why they suspended/banned me from trading/market
tetam Sep 18, 2014 @ 5:14am 
But how long does steam support dev/team will reply? Does anyone encountered this problem. Banning without reasons?
Jewel Sep 18, 2014 @ 5:25am 
There is always a reason, whether it is valid or not is another thing.
tetam Sep 18, 2014 @ 5:29am 
Originally posted by Jewel:
There is always a reason, whether it is valid or not is another thing.

But this is my first time encountering like this problem, i hope some steam support dev/team see this one. I'm afraid that an innocent will be permanently banned/suspended without taking some serious reviews in his/her case. I take a long time having this items just in trading.

@jewel thanks sir!
Slayorious Sep 18, 2014 @ 7:56am 
All I see in your inventory is a rather large supply of keys, what were you even trading?
tetam Sep 18, 2014 @ 8:21am 
Originally posted by Slayorious:
All I see in your inventory is a rather large supply of keys, what were you even trading?

Items as u can see i have screenshots of knives/guns in my profile. I use them to buy and sell some stuffs.
Heeby-Jeeby Sep 18, 2014 @ 8:26am 
As Slayorious said, you have a lot of keys. I hope you get this sorted out because just eyeballing your inventory, it looks like you have over $800 worth of keys. That would be such a waste of money.

Just curious, if you look in your trade history, do you have a lot of trades that are one-sided? That is, trades where you receive something but you gave nothing in return in the same trade?

Good luck, man. If you are really a legit trader, I hope everything works out for you.
Last edited by Heeby-Jeeby; Sep 18, 2014 @ 8:26am
tetam Sep 18, 2014 @ 8:29am 
Originally posted by Heeby-Jeeby:
As Slayorious said, you have a lot of keys. I hope you get this sorted out because just eyeballing your inventory, it looks like you have over $800 worth of keys. What a waste of money.

Just curious, if you look in your trade history, do you have a lot of trades that are one-sided? That is, trades where you receive something but you gave nothing in return in the same trade?

Good luck, man. If you are really a legit trader, I hope everything works out for you.

Thats why i need to talk thru the steam support dev/team. So we can discuss about it. I am a legit and fair trader i dont know why ive been ban/suspend. Hope everything will be review and be done.

@Heeby-Jebby thank you too bro!
Heeby-Jeeby Sep 18, 2014 @ 8:31am 
In regards to my question, do you have a lot of one-sided trades in your trade history? Trades where you receive something but gave nothing in return in the same trade?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Sep 18, 2014 @ 2:05am