FSXONE Sep 2 @ 9:47pm
What's a good game that I can get that doesn't require internet connection?
I was just wondering because I'm going to travel soon and just wanted to play something that can be played offline. Any suggestions on a good game?
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
HLCinSC Sep 2 @ 10:22pm 
What kind of games do you like and not like.
Gizmo™ Sep 3 @ 12:43am 
well you could get binding of issac
Sheepy* Sep 3 @ 2:56am 
original need for speed! or maybe the older GTA's theyve got lenghty story lines
Littlefoot Sep 3 @ 4:20am 
http://store.steampowered.com/app/225160/
It's a fun, addicting game. Needs no internet connection to play.
FSXONE Sep 3 @ 7:47am 
Originally posted by HLCinSC:
What kind of games do you like and not like.
i'm really up for anything. i'll try anything
Kaori Sep 3 @ 8:50am 
The Room : Puzzle game http://store.steampowered.com/app/288160/
Originally posted by FSXONE:
I was just wondering because I'm going to travel soon and just wanted to play something that can be played offline. Any suggestions on a good game?
FreE tO PlaY Sep 3 @ 9:38am 
Age Of Empire
dubstepdeejay Sep 5 @ 2:42am 
1. Unplug Ethernet cable.
2. Start 10 games.
3. Which ones worked?
4. Remember.
FSXONE Sep 5 @ 8:51pm 
Originally posted by dubstepdeejay:
1. Unplug Ethernet cable.
2. Start 10 games.
3. Which ones worked?
4. Remember.
did you understand the question. I asked which games i can GET that doesn't need a connection. not ones that I already have. i just don't want to waste money on games that i'm not going to buy
Quint S. Meade Sep 5 @ 8:59pm 
I have this posted in my profile:
games on Steam that I have played and recommend
* the Ys games, especially Ys Origin, and also Ys: the Oath in Felghana
* action JRPGs localized by Carpe Fulgur, including Recettear: an Item Shop's Tale and Fortune Summoners
* the action platformer and metroidvania Guacamelee
* the metroidvanias La-Mulana, Saira, Aquaria, and Anodyne
* the shmups Ether Vapor Remaster and RefleX
* the virtual board game 100% Orange Juice
* the adventure platformers DuckTales Remastered, Mutant Mudds Deluxe, Stealth ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Deluxe, Tobe's Vertical Adventure, and eversion
* the roguelikes One Way Heroics, Dungeons of Dredmor, and FTL: Faster Than Light
* the visual novels/story adventures Dysfunctional Systems, episode 1: Learning to Manage Chaos and Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent

All of them except 100% OJ are single-player games, and 100% OJ has a single-player mode. Guacamelee has a multiplayer option but it is more of an afterthought than a core gameplay feature, and the game is perfectly enjoyable as single-player. Tobe's Vertical Adventure works equally well as either single- or co-op multi-player. One Way Heroics has online features but they shouldn't be necessary to play the game, as far as I know.

I can't guarantee that you'll be equally interested in all of these, but I hope this list helps you find something interesting. :)
FSXONE Sep 5 @ 9:26pm 
Originally posted by Quint's Shrimp Scampi:
I have this posted in my profile:
games on Steam that I have played and recommend
* the Ys games, especially Ys Origin, and also Ys: the Oath in Felghana
* action JRPGs localized by Carpe Fulgur, including Recettear: an Item Shop's Tale and Fortune Summoners
* the action platformer and metroidvania Guacamelee
* the metroidvanias La-Mulana, Saira, Aquaria, and Anodyne
* the shmups Ether Vapor Remaster and RefleX
* the virtual board game 100% Orange Juice
* the adventure platformers DuckTales Remastered, Mutant Mudds Deluxe, Stealth ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Deluxe, Tobe's Vertical Adventure, and eversion
* the roguelikes One Way Heroics, Dungeons of Dredmor, and FTL: Faster Than Light
* the visual novels/story adventures Dysfunctional Systems, episode 1: Learning to Manage Chaos and Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent

All of them except 100% OJ are single-player games, and 100% OJ has a single-player mode. Guacamelee has a multiplayer option but it is more of an afterthought than a core gameplay feature, and the game is perfectly enjoyable as single-player. Tobe's Vertical Adventure works equally well as either single- or co-op multi-player. One Way Heroics has online features but they shouldn't be necessary to play the game, as far as I know.

I can't guarantee that you'll be equally interested in all of these, but I hope this list helps you find something interesting. :)
Thanks
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50