THEK Jan 30, 2015 @ 5:29am
Steam Trade Offer API
Hi,

Does anyone know, using PHP, how to get a session id to create a valid trade offer?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
THEK Jan 31, 2015 @ 2:50am 
Is there anyone who can help?
Black Blade Feb 1, 2015 @ 3:49am 
Well for what do you want these?
THEK Feb 1, 2015 @ 7:10am 
I'm creating an iOS app which includes some aspect of trading. I've found out how to create trade offers etc but I know the bot that will be creating the trade offer will need to be logged in somehow. Also for the Trade Offer to be created I need a valid session ID. I need to get the session ID using PHP.
Black Blade Apr 7, 2015 @ 5:46pm 
Originally posted by THEK | +taunt:
I'm creating an iOS app which includes some aspect of trading. I've found out how to create trade offers etc but I know the bot that will be creating the trade offer will need to be logged in somehow. Also for the Trade Offer to be created I need a valid session ID. I need to get the session ID using PHP.
Any luck with that so far? (sorry for the long dely.. no info found that seem useful
Darinda Oct 10, 2015 @ 6:38am 
Originally posted by Black Blade (Card idling):
Originally posted by THEK | +taunt:
Any luck with that so far? (sorry for the long dely.. no info found that seem useful

can you share the php code for the bot? im trying to make something aswell! would appreciate it

or maybe even a link which explains how to create trade offers via the api.
syko Oct 10, 2015 @ 10:08am 
Originally posted by Darindaa:
Originally posted by Black Blade (Card idling):

can you share the php code for the bot? im trying to make something aswell! would appreciate it

or maybe even a link which explains how to create trade offers via the api.

you can find some trade bots on github (just google it)
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jan 30, 2015 @ 5:29am