david307 May 11 @ 10:52am
What do you think?
Do u like steam guys? I mean do u think theres a better internet shop ?
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Lilaznkiller May 11 @ 11:02am 
Yeah
MystiQ May 11 @ 12:56pm 
Yeah, it's fast and easy :p
EYazz May 11 @ 1:03pm 
me like stem
Rzep May 11 @ 1:26pm 
Prices for the poor part of Europe are too high, the front page still lacks options to filter games into re-releases, indie, AAA and so on. Some good devs and good games have to go through Greenlight while the store is being swamped with old games. At this point I feel as if someone at the helm of Steam does not know what to actually do with Steam.
Fork_Q2 (Banned) May 11 @ 2:42pm 
Games: Steam, HumbleBundle, GOG
Music: iTunes
Everything else: Amazon
Last edited by Fork_Q2; May 11 @ 2:43pm
marianne~ May 12 @ 5:23am 
I use Steam and GOG the most. I'm a member of other sites, but very rarely buy from them. If there is a game I want, I'll buy it fro GOG or Steam. I buy from the other sites when the game is a very special price.
david307 May 30 @ 9:33am 
Thnx for writting back guys, I thought noone will see this ;)
If u want, add me as friend
[TrQ] SniperWtf001 :P May 30 @ 11:52am 
yeah
Hayden May 30 @ 3:29pm 
Originally posted by Rzep:
Prices for the poor part of Europe are too high, the front page still lacks options to filter games into re-releases, indie, AAA and so on. Some good devs and good games have to go through Greenlight while the store is being swamped with old games. At this point I feel as if someone at the helm of Steam does not know what to actually do with Steam.
Prices are completely set by the publishers.
Steam is currently the best system. There may be others that have better policies and support, but no other digital game distributor has the user base or game selection that Steam has. Also, Steam is one of if not the best for sales, though that again is up to the publishers.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 11 @ 10:52am