Mangix May 11, 2014 @ 10:41am
Steam Account
Hello users, before maybe 10 days ago i was get an Steam Alert Message in Steam and now my profile seems like its locked, my profil stay in offline mode, i can play games ( am Dota 2 player but with this alert i didnt recieve any battle points) i was send some messages to Steam Support and nothing. Everytime i got this ( Thank you for adding a message to your question. We will respond to your message by email. ) and 2 weeks i didnt recieve nothing, just getting stupid messages without any help. I scan my computer and other things that must to do (because Steam send me message my account maaaybe it was try to be stolen ) but there is nothing like this idk why they think is happening i got email verified, i got steam guard, and 219481274712 programs that block everything . And now my account is locked since 2 weeks. I send a question to steam suport with proofe that account its mine, my lobby, my steam. my email everything, and still no one unlock my account whats happening steam please ?
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Black Blade May 11, 2014 @ 11:56am 
Did you keep messaging support in these two weeks? i think you have to wait and not keep messaging them.. if you message them in the 2 weeks i think it puts you back as last in line...
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 11, 2014 @ 10:41am