Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Steam Community > Dettagli della discussione
Need show ideas
Hi everyone,

I work in the Los Angeles area and I am going to be pitching a show to an executive that centers around the video game industry. I can't give too many details away, but I would like to hear your thoughts.

The show would be a forty minute podcast that focuses on:

1. Specific instances in games (homosexuality in Mass Effect, the redesign of Lara Croft from sex symbol to the reboot, the darkness of Spec Ops: The Line, etc.)
2. The big news in the industry (Facebook buying the Oculus Rift, Nintendo not allowing gay pairings in their game, E3 coverage).

So I want to know:

1. What shows do you watch/subscribe to and why (podcast/YouTube)?
2. What kinds of games do you like hearing about the most (specific titles/genres/studio specific games)?
3. What about 1 and 2 interests you so much?
4. Has there been anything you wish was covered more in the industry or something you see other outlets as lacking?

I'm eager to hear your thoughts. This is definitely a discussion so I will definitely respond to any questions you pose in this thread as well.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-1 commenti su 1
Games related, I check out a few, but only TotalBuiscuit, Angry Joe, Jim Sterling and Zero Punctuation semi-regularly. Because they are funny, entertaining and informative. I sometimes read Polygon and IGN, but read Rock Paper Shotgun most of all. mainly for the dry British spin on things.

I like reading and hearing about PC hardware, indie games, flash demos, Linux gaming, and Western RPGs most of all.

New technologies, like HTML5 canvas, ATi Mantle and Oculus Rift. They do get a lot of attention, but not enough.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-1 commenti su 1
Per pagina: 1530 50

Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Steam Community > Dettagli della discussione
Data di pubblicazione: 10 mag 2014, ore 19:19