Why can't I buy stuff in the market?
It says something about having to have bought something in the past year, one of the purchases having been around 30 days ago or so...? Does that mean that I'd have to wait 30 days after my first purchase before I can use the Market?
< >
111/11 megjegyzés mutatása
Muppet among Puppets eredeti hozzászólása:
Yes, reading the message actually is the key.
Could ya maybe be a little more helpful, and a little less sarcastic?
Muppet among Puppets eredeti hozzászólása:
Ok, you understood that message right.
Thank you. Now I wish I had been counting the days...
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1047-EDFM-2932

All the things you need to know are listed there. And to give you an example about the buying restriction. It's like this:

- we have May the 9th 2014 today
- your last purchase in Steam (either a game or wallet funds, which must be purchased in the Steam store itself and not from elsewhere) should be before April the 9th 2014 and after May the 9th 2013.
- that condition is fulfilled, you could use the market right now
- if not and you buy something today, you can use the market on June the 8th 2014
- keep in mind that Steam registers the exact time of the purchase to the second to set the limit.
_wilco eredeti hozzászólása:

All the things you need to know are listed there. And to give you an example about the buying restriction. It's like this:

- your last purchase in Steam (either a game or wallet funds, which must be purchased in the Steam store itself and not from elsewhere) should be before April the 9th 2014 and after May the 9th 2013.
- if not and you buy something today, you can use the market on June the 8th 2014
- keep in mind that Steam registers the exact time of the purchase to the second to set the limit.
Sounds confusing...
Nope, it's pretty much straight forward. What exactly is confusing about that?
GURGLEGUY12345 eredeti hozzászólása:
Does that mean that I'd have to wait 30 days after my first purchase before I can use the Market?
Yes.

-
You need to have made a purchase in the last year (365 days).
Purchases "in the last 30 days" /don't/ count. So purchases you made today, or last week, or two weeks ago do not count as "purchases in the last year".

So as you guessed, if you're making your first purchase now, you need to wait 30 days to use the marketplace.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Hanomaly; 2014. máj. 9., 11:19
That fix in time, i too had that problem, just wait
Well, that's a fine piece o' piss... Guess all I can do is wait. =_= Thanks, guys.
_wilco eredeti hozzászólása:

I bought something on 8th April , and now i still cant use the steam market
放開那妹子,讓我來! eredeti hozzászólása:
I bought something on 8th April , and now i still cant use the steam market

The wait time is around 14 days and up to two months.
< >
111/11 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Közzétéve: 2014. máj. 8., 21:30