*****Troller56 May 8, 2014 @ 2:04pm
Game
I need to know any good games i should try and get Thanks
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Black Blade May 8, 2014 @ 2:06pm 
What type of games you like? what is your style? what do you not like?
*****Troller56 May 8, 2014 @ 2:08pm 
I like any type of games
Nikaleetkila May 8, 2014 @ 3:15pm 
marianne~ May 8, 2014 @ 3:18pm 
Well, I see that you have Metro Last light. I am thoroughly enjoying Metro 2033. It has a good story and lots of action; very interesting game. Loved Bioshock Infinite. The Penumbra series were very challenging for me. They were not difficult to know what to do, but eliminating those mad dogs were a challenge for me. I kept missing my swings at them, so had a hard time killing them which meant they would call in their buddies...I died a lot. Saint's Row IV was a truly fun game. It has its serious shoot-em-ups and hysterical "kidnap a car and drive" episodes. Never laughed so hard as I did with that game. Outlast is positively the scariest game I've ever played. I'm playing Miasmata for the second time. Lots of challenges as a plague diseased lone survivor.
There's a few to get you going. !! :D
Black Blade May 8, 2014 @ 3:41pm 
Platformer:
Super Meat Boy
Remember Me

Puzzle:
Braid
Antichamber
Portal
Portal 2

Some games i recommend
Last edited by Black Blade; May 8, 2014 @ 4:00pm
Resoulution 4k May 9, 2014 @ 11:25pm 
{LINK REMOVED}http://woobox.com/brjefz/7ne5p4 COD BLACKOPS 2 Giveaway link
{LINK REMOVED}http://woobox.com/mqf3wv/7oxpg5 Pixel Piracy Giveaway link
{LINK REMOVED}http://woobox.com/wma5z4/7oxqdj Giana Sisters:Twisted Dreams Giveaway link
{LINK REMOVED}http://woobox.com/pnf828/7qaorj Wolfenstein: The new order Giveaway link
{LINK REMOVED}http://woobox.com/nc7dto/7rnir6 Bridge it Giveaway link
http://ptab.it/2OEjq COD Blackops 2 again giveaway link
http://ptab.it/2Rq4U Daily giveaway link (date: 5/10/2014)(Updated)
ТанюФфка May 10, 2014 @ 1:36am 
like dota
Alexandark May 10, 2014 @ 4:11am 
Dota 2 forever
Ineffable Anathema May 10, 2014 @ 5:54am 
Forget Dota2, the game is a soul sucking money pit and the community is toxic and so infested with scammers and cheaters it's like a game version of a shady roving carnival. Try some of these:

Killing Floor - True Co-Op horror-theme zombie apocalypse survival game. This game also features several special events every year which change the appearance of the zombies to twisted gingerbread men, redneck zombies, crazed robots and the like. The creatures are truly disturbing and the 'zed-time' feature makes you feel like you're in a John Wu film every time you play. The developers are awesome and the community is excellent.

Left 4 Dead 2 - Another Zombie Apocalypse game, this one team based co-op with four players, against endless hordes of computer controlled undead or against a second team of four zombie players. The game has fantastic maps, a lot of interesting built in mods, and is a lot of fun.

One Finger Death Punch - The pinnacle of bad-♥♥♥ kung-fu stick fighting action. If you ever loved the old 'Xiao Xiao' stick figure chop socky videos, now is your chance to play a game version of those. You can feel like a freakin' ninja for only $4.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent - If you love creepy, disturbing, dark, scary games, Frictional Games is your developer. The game has obscene amounts of atmosphere and immersion and it will creep the hell out of you. Play this one in the dark, alone, with the sound up and your headphones on. Also try the Penumbra series from Frictional which is nearly as good.

Beat Hazard - Take any music you like, pop it into this game, and watch it turn into an eyeball-melting cacophany of sound, colour, and evil little alien ships trying to kill you. Think "Asteroids" on steroids. This game is hellishly addictive.

Don't Starve - Speaking of hellishly addictive, this little gem is one of the most evil games I've played on Steam. You're literally dropped onto a map with no instructions other than "don't starve" and left to fend for yourself. As you gather materials, learn to make things and encounter strange creatures and objects, you will quickly learn of its most evil aspect; permadeath. You will learn more every time you restart, but remember - winter is coming. This roguelike will change the map on you every time you play, features several different playable characters with different characteristics, and will make you swear more than a sixth grader with an Xbox live subscription alone in the house on a Saturday.

Primal Carnage - Like dinosaurs? Like trying to survive being hunted by them? Does the insane paranoia caused by seeing something dash by screeching in the long grass thrill you? Would you enjoy being one of several different types of dinosaur, hunting, stomping and eating humans as your prey? Then this is the game for you.

Torchlight, Torchlight 2 - If you loved Diablo and its sequels, you will love these two little gems. It brings new life to the whole fantasy hack-and-slash loot pinanta genre, and adds nifty little things such as fishing, a pet who can carry your excess loot to town and sell it for you, and the ability to transform that pet into other creatures by using the fish you catch. It's great fun and they're quite reasonably priced.

Borderlands, Borderlands 2 - First person shooters with an apocalyptic sci-fi/fantasy/western mishmash and enough guns to make even Duke Nukem happy. Up to four player co-op or solo, they're both amazing games and deserve a spot in anyone's game library.

System Shock 2 - Still my favourite game of all time, this 1999 title is just as scary today as it was back then despite its age. In addition it can be played 2 or 3 player on a network as a co-op game, which is an amazing experience with two close friends when each of you takes one profession. Lots of action, creepy monsters, and freaky scenes await, and a plethora of different weapons and abilities. The spiritual predecessor of Bioshock, it can't be recommended enough times.

Alan Wake - A stylish, atmospheric tale of supernatural terror, this game puts you in the shoes of a writer whose worst nightmares seem to be coming to life around him. Done in an ultra-cool mesh of Twin Peaks references and classic detective fiction tv, presented in chapter format, this game where you literally fight with light to banish the creatures of darkness will give you plenty of fun for your money.

Batman: Arkham Asylum (and its sequels) - You Are The Batman. Nuff Said.

The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim - These are probably the most highly thought of open world fantasy rpgs ever made. There is literally no end to the game if you wish to simply keep exploring and finding new things, new side quests and new items. Or you can go straight for the main storyline and beat it faster. Do you enjoy roaming the countryside aimlessly, fighting random creatures such as wolves, giants, dragons, mud crabs, and wild cats? Would you prefer to delve into forgotten ruins and crypts filled with rotting undead, giant vermin, and spiders and plunder their hidden treasures? Would you like to join a guild or two and make your way under its guidance? Would you find it amusing to become a vampire or a werewolf through a hideous curse? Does merely walking about, collecting components with which to make incredible new items with appeal to you? It's your choice.

Scratches: Director's Cut - If you like point and click horror games, look no further. No hidden object game here, it's a lot like playing a disturbing horror film in which you are the main character. This game will fill you with a gnawing, subtle, growing dread that will leave you horrified and wanting more. Easily one of the best games of its type available.


Hope this helps.
*****Troller56 May 10, 2014 @ 9:01am 
Anyone willing to give me one of these games for free?
Ineffable Anathema May 10, 2014 @ 8:19pm 
Originally posted by {A51}EnVyIAE™®:
Anyone willing to give me one of these games for free?

You might want to delete that as begging on the forums is definitely frowned upon.
Shasow May 10, 2014 @ 8:49pm 
Originally posted by Nikaleetkila:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiWsVNy7sBo

try this game LOL
I support this message.
Fork_Q2 (Banned) May 10, 2014 @ 8:52pm 
Fork_Q2 (Banned) May 10, 2014 @ 8:53pm 
Originally posted by I AM SHODAN!:
Forget Dota2, the game is a soul sucking money pit and the community is toxic and so infested with scammers and cheaters it's like a game version of a shady roving carnival. Try some of these:

Killing Floor - True Co-Op horror-theme zombie apocalypse survival game. This game also features several special events every year which change the appearance of the zombies to twisted gingerbread men, redneck zombies, crazed robots and the like. The creatures are truly disturbing and the 'zed-time' feature makes you feel like you're in a John Wu film every time you play. The developers are awesome and the community is excellent.

Left 4 Dead 2 - Another Zombie Apocalypse game, this one team based co-op with four players, against endless hordes of computer controlled undead or against a second team of four zombie players. The game has fantastic maps, a lot of interesting built in mods, and is a lot of fun.

One Finger Death Punch - The pinnacle of bad-♥♥♥ kung-fu stick fighting action. If you ever loved the old 'Xiao Xiao' stick figure chop socky videos, now is your chance to play a game version of those. You can feel like a freakin' ninja for only $4.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent - If you love creepy, disturbing, dark, scary games, Frictional Games is your developer. The game has obscene amounts of atmosphere and immersion and it will creep the hell out of you. Play this one in the dark, alone, with the sound up and your headphones on. Also try the Penumbra series from Frictional which is nearly as good.

Beat Hazard - Take any music you like, pop it into this game, and watch it turn into an eyeball-melting cacophany of sound, colour, and evil little alien ships trying to kill you. Think "Asteroids" on steroids. This game is hellishly addictive.

Don't Starve - Speaking of hellishly addictive, this little gem is one of the most evil games I've played on Steam. You're literally dropped onto a map with no instructions other than "don't starve" and left to fend for yourself. As you gather materials, learn to make things and encounter strange creatures and objects, you will quickly learn of its most evil aspect; permadeath. You will learn more every time you restart, but remember - winter is coming. This roguelike will change the map on you every time you play, features several different playable characters with different characteristics, and will make you swear more than a sixth grader with an Xbox live subscription alone in the house on a Saturday.

Primal Carnage - Like dinosaurs? Like trying to survive being hunted by them? Does the insane paranoia caused by seeing something dash by screeching in the long grass thrill you? Would you enjoy being one of several different types of dinosaur, hunting, stomping and eating humans as your prey? Then this is the game for you.

Torchlight, Torchlight 2 - If you loved Diablo and its sequels, you will love these two little gems. It brings new life to the whole fantasy hack-and-slash loot pinanta genre, and adds nifty little things such as fishing, a pet who can carry your excess loot to town and sell it for you, and the ability to transform that pet into other creatures by using the fish you catch. It's great fun and they're quite reasonably priced.

Borderlands, Borderlands 2 - First person shooters with an apocalyptic sci-fi/fantasy/western mishmash and enough guns to make even Duke Nukem happy. Up to four player co-op or solo, they're both amazing games and deserve a spot in anyone's game library.

System Shock 2 - Still my favourite game of all time, this 1999 title is just as scary today as it was back then despite its age. In addition it can be played 2 or 3 player on a network as a co-op game, which is an amazing experience with two close friends when each of you takes one profession. Lots of action, creepy monsters, and freaky scenes await, and a plethora of different weapons and abilities. The spiritual predecessor of Bioshock, it can't be recommended enough times.

Alan Wake - A stylish, atmospheric tale of supernatural terror, this game puts you in the shoes of a writer whose worst nightmares seem to be coming to life around him. Done in an ultra-cool mesh of Twin Peaks references and classic detective fiction tv, presented in chapter format, this game where you literally fight with light to banish the creatures of darkness will give you plenty of fun for your money.

Batman: Arkham Asylum (and its sequels) - You Are The Batman. Nuff Said.

The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim - These are probably the most highly thought of open world fantasy rpgs ever made. There is literally no end to the game if you wish to simply keep exploring and finding new things, new side quests and new items. Or you can go straight for the main storyline and beat it faster. Do you enjoy roaming the countryside aimlessly, fighting random creatures such as wolves, giants, dragons, mud crabs, and wild cats? Would you prefer to delve into forgotten ruins and crypts filled with rotting undead, giant vermin, and spiders and plunder their hidden treasures? Would you like to join a guild or two and make your way under its guidance? Would you find it amusing to become a vampire or a werewolf through a hideous curse? Does merely walking about, collecting components with which to make incredible new items with appeal to you? It's your choice.

Scratches: Director's Cut - If you like point and click horror games, look no further. No hidden object game here, it's a lot like playing a disturbing horror film in which you are the main character. This game will fill you with a gnawing, subtle, growing dread that will leave you horrified and wanting more. Easily one of the best games of its type available.


Hope this helps.

It's a shame you wrote all that for some begger who just wants any free game.
Ineffable Anathema May 10, 2014 @ 9:33pm 
Originally posted by Fork_Q:

It's a shame you wrote all that for some begger who just wants any free game.

Well, it would seem so, if the beggar was the only person who read these boards.

I really do love those games, and it might help someone to know why. It couldn't hurt, and I had the time, so maybe it will help someone, somewhere.

I only wish One Finger Death Punch had multiplayer. :)
Last edited by Ineffable Anathema; May 10, 2014 @ 9:34pm
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 8, 2014 @ 2:04pm
Posts: 17