youtube.com/Ragestew (Utestengt) 6. mai 2014 kl. 13.57
Why do Steam sales suck now?
It's just Simulators and Indie games that go on sale now.
Or games that were already on sale.
Nothing good. It's been a while since I spent anything on here...
< >
Viser 115 av 34 kommentarer
Black Blade 6. mai 2014 kl. 14.01 
Ok... well maybe open to new views on new type of games?

And the publisher set now when they want a sale.. so if you want to ask whats up ask the publisher..
(and there was a Activision sale not long ago.. so what you talking abut?)
youtube.com/Ragestew (Utestengt) 6. mai 2014 kl. 14.07 
♥♥♥♥♥♥ the Activision sale was complete garbage. The fist COD was going for almost 10 bucks. You can get that thing for like 99 cents at Gamestop.
Black Blade 6. mai 2014 kl. 14.09 
Ok well guess that means you do not get sales you like.. well some of the sales so far were good for me...

Any way i am just pointing out calling the sales "suck" just as you cant find something you like dose not make it "suck"

Edit
As someone else on the Forums like to say
Games you do not like != Garbage
Sist redigert av Black Blade; 6. mai 2014 kl. 14.16
youtube.com/Ragestew (Utestengt) 6. mai 2014 kl. 14.39 
Has nothing to do with getting games I like. That's about the dumbest thing I've heard. So if Steam had, for one year straight, nothing but board game style games on sale, like Monopoly, Chutes & Ladders, etc, if people complained about the sales being garbage, you would tell them that doesn't make the sales garbage?
Black Blade 6. mai 2014 kl. 15.31 
Opprinnelig skrevet av ragestew(youtube):
Has nothing to do with getting games I like. That's about the dumbest thing I've heard. So if Steam had, for one year straight, nothing but board game style games on sale, like Monopoly, Chutes & Ladders, etc, if people complained about the sales being garbage, you would tell them that doesn't make the sales garbage?
Sorry that ended up unclear to me.... can you please clear a little what you just say?
zert 6. mai 2014 kl. 15.37 
The whole Star Wars franchise was just on sale...
Tito Shivan 7. mai 2014 kl. 2.17 
It's publishers who set sales and discounts.
Activision has never made any deep discount on their games for ages. Not even during the big Steam sales (Summer/winter)
Kargor 7. mai 2014 kl. 2.47 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Tito Shivan:
Activision has never made any deep discount on their games for ages.

Eh... the recent Activision sale had 75% on some titles. That's basically where "good" discounts start for me -- and frankly., 80% or even 90% are generally rare.

But you can't really expect them to discount cash-cow titles like that.
Madrane 7. mai 2014 kl. 3.10 
Ouais c'est vrai s'qui dit
Tito Shivan 7. mai 2014 kl. 3.39 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Kargor:
Opprinnelig skrevet av Tito Shivan:
Activision has never made any deep discount on their games for ages.

Eh... the recent Activision sale had 75% on some titles. That's basically where "good" discounts start for me -- and frankly., 80% or even 90% are generally rare.

But you can't really expect them to discount cash-cow titles like that.
I was referring to those 'cash cow' titles, which catch most of people's complains whenever they go on sale.
insait 7. mai 2014 kl. 8.26 
didnt they want to do a spring sale?... nothing happened =P
Black Blade 7. mai 2014 kl. 8.43 
Opprinnelig skrevet av 09INSAIT:
didnt they want to do a spring sale?... nothing happened =P
No one know if they wanted.. or if they will do or not XD
(By the way HumbleBundle store has a Spring sale that started like only yesterday or something)
Silv3r9 7. mai 2014 kl. 9.10 
Why wait until what you consider to be "good" goes on sale?
Support those devs by paying full price if your think their games are "good" and maybe they'll release more of that "good" stuff. Either that or do the next logical thing: shop around.

The problem is not the lack of good stuff but the "gimme cheap games nao!" approach we are (unfortunately) too used to.
Start_Running 7. mai 2014 kl. 12.01 
Not All steam Sales are orchestrated by steam.. publishers can more or less create their own sales...Of course said publisher can only push sales on their products so such sales tend to be limited.

I don't think there's been an actual steam sale since the christmas sale.
Boss†Cross 7. mai 2014 kl. 12.23 
Yeah wait for the summer sales, that's when the awesome sales happen.
< >
Viser 115 av 34 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato lagt ut: 6. mai 2014 kl. 13.57