Sir. Fabalot May 3, 2014 @ 1:50pm
Can't trade
I don't know why but when me and my friend want to trade but it's just saying that ''there was an error in the trade. No items have been exchanged.'' Me and my hole friend list got that problem.
And i just want to know why it's saying that because i don't think it's my internet..
Steam please do something :) :)
Last edited by Matt; May 3, 2014 @ 1:55pm
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Black Blade (Card Idleing) May 3, 2014 @ 1:53pm 
Ya seem to be some problem right now there many treads abut it... you may want to try later or something
Also did you try trading off line? maybe that will work better? and maybe also in the browser?
Suldok 🐺 May 3, 2014 @ 1:53pm 
It must be something with the Steam servers. I also had this issue for the past 2 days.

What you want to do is to send a trade offer to your friend via their profile and let them accept it.

It might give you few errors when you try to send the trade offer and when your friend will try accepting it, but keep clicking the button and eventually it will work.
Last edited by Suldok 🐺; May 3, 2014 @ 1:54pm
Dark Ace May 3, 2014 @ 1:54pm 
Problems with Steam. That's happens all the time, keep trying now and then, maybe wait til tomorrow?
Matt May 3, 2014 @ 1:55pm 
Don't bypass the word filter. It's against the rules and won't be tolerated. I've edited your thread title to remove the inappropriate comments.
Sir. Fabalot May 3, 2014 @ 4:20pm 
I try what u said guys but it worn't work
Sry Matt it's just annoying that it worn't work i hope u understand me :)
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: May 3, 2014 @ 1:50pm