~Ren~ May 2 @ 5:33am
Error Code 324
Valve I am trying to complete a guide, it would be nice to do that if I didn't see this error every time I try to open it, can you please sort this out.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Orphanage May 2 @ 5:42am 
I am having this problem too. Either community loads really slow or its just giving me an 324 code(most of times.).
paragon May 2 @ 7:39am 
i'm also facing this error code 324...........any solution for this????another code 118 also aways happen to me, what going on to steam market now ==
[NU NRG] LosT_SouL_VL May 2 @ 7:40am 
Originally posted by Metzix:
same, everything with community feature (steam profile, trading, inventory, forums ect. pp) are slow as hell, takes ages to load anything, but the steam store works fine without any issues, what a surprise...

Yeah what a surprise that every time there are slow steam pages and different error codes that the store page always works. Talk about priorities...
~Ren~ May 2 @ 8:16am 
Originally posted by paragon:
i'm also facing this error code 324...........any solution for this????another code 118 also aways happen to me, what going on to steam market now ==

None, will just have to wait until they decide to fix it. It's so slow at the moment it's becoming annoying.
[NU NRG] LosT_SouL_VL May 2 @ 8:39am 
Other error codes popping up besides 324: 101, 102 and 108
~Ren~ May 3 @ 9:18am 
Another day, same error, slow community, profile page doesn't load, guide doesn't load, really frustrated with this service at the moment.
[NU NRG] LosT_SouL_VL May 3 @ 9:21am 
Yeps the same here; very slow and steam errors 101, 102, 108, 118 and 324 popping up....
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 2 @ 5:33am