inaneHELLRAISER May 1 @ 9:11pm
Activision is cheap
Does anyone else get peeved that Activision has a sale and puts all the half decent games at only 25% off? Any other publisher sale you never see 25% its always 50 or more.....hell I've seen a few with 90% off! Like they haven't already made and insane amount of money....they still think 25% of modern warfare to make it 15 bucks is a good deal? you can pick that up at eb or on ebay for 5 bucks.
Last edited by inaneHELLRAISER; May 1 @ 9:11pm
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
kagura125 May 1 @ 9:37pm 
I assume you're more angry that all the CoD games are only 25% off, CoD is a very popular game and in so it is really no surprise that they would be on the lower end of the deal spectrum. But ya I agree that it is annoying.
inaneHELLRAISER May 2 @ 8:32pm 
Some of the older cods for sure I would look into but not for 15 bucks ahah all of there "deals" only bring the price down to what there worth at reg price....like GUN is 75 percent off but who the hell would pay 20 bucks for gun in the first place? even prototype 1&2 I would love to get but not for those prices....when things are low prices people will impulse buy! If most people saw cod 1 or 2 for 2.50 they would buy it and you would sell a ♥♥♥♥load
L-r | Canti May 3 @ 3:10am 
Oh indeed, Activision should surely listen to you about pricing their games! It's not like Activision has been around since the 80's or anything...
doctor3d May 3 @ 5:48am 
Yeah, it is kinda cheap of them. I saw the banner that said "Up to 75% off" and was thinking to myself - sweet, i wouldn't mind picking up the original COD \ UO games again since my discs are long gone. To be honest, I was pretty shocked when I saw the price of those old games...

I'd say COD & the UO expansion would only be worth about 5 bucks a piece at the most for me. No way I'd pay that 'deal' price they have right now. I'll just pick up the discs again when I see them in a 2.00 bargain bin.
Last edited by doctor3d; May 3 @ 5:49am
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 1 @ 9:11pm