Juxtavarious Apr 4 @ 9:13pm
Looking for some new games, suggestions?
I've been looking for some new games but not finding what I'm looking for.

I would love to find something similar to Harvest Moons (SNES/N64 versions) or other resource management game (farming based is still cool). I'm also into turn based JRPG like Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Suikoden.

I'm also trying to find something to test the limits of my new machine. I recently had to replace my laptop and ended up going with a gaming machine so now I want to play a game that will actually look good on my new computer. I've got 3Ghz, 8GB RAM, and 2GB video card to work with. Any RPGs or strategy games that would work well with this? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thoughts?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Curtis@HeroesofTalon Apr 4 @ 9:35pm 
If you haven't played it, give Fallout New Vegas a try, it's a really good FPS/RPG hybrid.

As for turn based JRPGs, Agarest is on Steam, I haven't played that one myself but it's the only one I can name off the top of my head which isn't Final Fantasy or an RPG Maker title.

As for testing the limits, I'm not really sure in terms of RPGs or strategy games, maybe the Witcher 2 would be a good choice, but once again I haven't played it myself.
SloPro11 Apr 4 @ 11:36pm 
BUY THE GOAT SIMULATOR AND ENJOY IT
laymonage Apr 5 @ 12:20am 
How about this?
Haven't tried it, though. Too expensive for me but it looks awesome.
~Ren~ Apr 5 @ 1:57am 
Skyrim, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Metro 2033 or Metro Last Light.

The last two will definitely test your hardware.
TheStoryteller01 Apr 5 @ 3:56am 
I agree, Skyrim on highest settings - and in addition modded with the best HD textures available will be quite unvorgiving for any PC.
unCrtlãblê© Apr 5 @ 3:34pm 
Hitman Absolution
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 4 @ 9:13pm