Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Steam Community > Подробности темы
Тема закрыта
Tradingscammer
Attention Guys, please help me to remove that Scammer from - . He offers me a Steam Code for Items well he ♥♥♥♥♥ the Code. Please help me to prevent more scamming !
Отредактировано Spawn of Totoro; 4 апр. 2014 г. в 7:17
< >
Сообщения 14 из 4
name and shame is not allow first of all (its not allow by guidelines)
Just report him from his profile and end the story... second of all for next time do not trade something out side the trade window (and cash or keys)
i already reported him and about your second advice yeah usually i dont do this the things i traded weren't to important.And i just dont want that he continuessly scamms people
There are plenty of those around here. I've reported over 20 of these people.
Steam Trading Policy

What should I not trade for?

Do not trade for anything that cannot be added into the trade window within Steam. The most common examples of these scenarios are the following:
  • Trading items/gifts for money outside of the Steam Community market. You cannot add wallet credit or any form of money into the trade window. A common example of this is trading for items/gifts in return for money via PayPal.

• Trading items/gifts for CD Keys. You cannot add a CD Key into the trade window. CD Keys that are offered can be for a different game, fake, used or region restricted. A common example of this trade is trading items/gifts in return for a promotional CD Key that is never given to you.

• Trading items/gifts for nothing in return in the first trade and expecting to get an item or gift in a later trade. There is no reason to not trade everything in one trade. You may add unlimited items/gifts to a single trade. A common example of this is adding your items/gifts in one trade. Then the other user states that they will trade you their share or the rest of the items/gifts in another trade, but never do.
< >
Сообщения 14 из 4
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Steam Community > Подробности темы
Дата создания: 4 апр. 2014 г. в 6:58