Alle discussies > Steam-forum > Steam Community > Details van topic
erretter (Verbannen) 1 apr 2014 om 11:20
MidweAk madness
*yawn*
Are you serious valve? A single mediocre game 50%?
< >
1-12 van 12 reacties weergegeven
Before complaining you rather should check the US store first.
erretter (Verbannen) 1 apr 2014 om 11:27 
Origineel geplaatst door Discussions_Acc:
Before complaining you rather should check the US store first.
You mean it´s my fault for not working around Steams problems?
how is that a Steam problem? Dead Island is banned in germany. And not the "light" kind of banned.
why is dead island banned? just curious
Origineel geplaatst door Kaldire:

I figure it's because Germany is allergic to violence.
Laatst bewerkt door Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel; 1 apr 2014 om 14:52
erretter (Verbannen) 1 apr 2014 om 14:59 
Origineel geplaatst door Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel:

I figure it's because Germany is allergic to violence.

For those who not know: German law says that games are mainly aimed at kids, even though they are adult only. This is why "too" violent games get banned from advertising. This banning from advertising is callled "Indizierung". It includes putting those games on shelfes.
You have to "ask" for those games in a shop.

There is no sale phrophibition ever.

But steam takes it too serious and is not selling those games at all.
no offense .. buttt.. this is the country that started nazi's and ww1 and ww2? and they dont condone violence in games? hmm
odd i love germany.. been there a few times its great very well developed country, powergrid etc...
maybe they dont want violence so they dont start another war lol idk

hope this doesnt/didnt offend anyone
no offense .. buttt.. this is the country that started nazi's and ww1 and ww2? and they dont condone violence in games? hmm
odd i love germany.. been there a few times its great very well developed country, powergrid etc...
maybe they dont want violence so they dont start another war lol idk

hope this doesnt/didnt offend anyone

Most dumb comment I've read so far ...
how is it dumb mate? was a tongue and cheek joke lol
learn to take a joke or dont doesnt offend me, as long as u arent offended cool,
im to old for kids commenting that my post is dumb when you obviously cant read that its a joke, lol

cheers and happy gamin
EDIT: and yes i know you are from germany, and I do love that country mate, so.. id rather live there than usa :P annny day.
Laatst bewerkt door The Nothing Man; 1 apr 2014 om 17:25
whos care dead island sucks.. why u want to buy that game? save your money bro ! =)
i like the game mate!
deepsilver rocks,
I contacted them, they said the arena dlc should be in the franchise pack and would contact valve, but the dlc cant be bought by itself from anywhere anymore,
so seems the franchise pack should come with the GOTY ed and everything else also according to deepsilver
they think its a mistake but valve isnt getting back to me in a timely fashion, the sale might end before they reply.

well steam says nope to the goty edtion being part of the fran pack, meaning no one will get it in the fran pack unless they buy the game twice, strange, sooo ill just buy it and hope someone will upgrade my key for a bit of extra cash at valve or deepsilver..
long shot but.. at least ill have the core games if all else fail... its zombie kilin time

and btw ROTT is way worth 4$! id snatch that up!
nothing beats the classics but, this is close
:P
< >
1-12 van 12 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50

Alle discussies > Steam-forum > Steam Community > Details van topic
Geplaatst op: 1 apr 2014 om 11:20
Aantal berichten: 12