Ihaveaps4 Mar 23, 2014 @ 12:22am
Top games to get on steam
So lately, I have been buying games that seem very fun, such as Banished or Space Engineers. They are funf for like the first gameplay hours, but then they just get boring. I seem to go from game to game spending a lot of my money, and not getting enough satisfaction. So what games should i get for steam that can keep me entertained for a while? I picked up Rust a while back, but it got old after 238 hours. It's a lot, but i wish I could just go back. So which games does the steam community recommend? Thanks.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
FapTic Mar 23, 2014 @ 12:28am 
Skyrim.
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] Mar 23, 2014 @ 12:29am 
It really depends on what you mean by ''keep me entertained for a while'' A 'rattle' can keep a baby entertained for hours. 'Mario Kart' likewise for a 6 yr old....whereas myself, I need something from the pages of National Geographic, or complex RPG's lke Morrowind or STALKER or Command and Conquer or the Thief series, maybe even creation Kit...to keep me entertained.

Company of Heroes (New Steam Version) is a great new gen RTS game, based on World War 2 and using the time tested 'Command and Conquer' strategy style; Build base, make units, kick ♥♥♥.

The Elder Scrolls Anthology. (includes ♥♥♥♥'s excellent suggestion)
♥♥♥♥ is a nautey word?
Last edited by [KL] Master Dan [StormCats]; Mar 23, 2014 @ 12:35am
dynastystar Mar 23, 2014 @ 12:41am 
I've known people who stream The Binding of Isaac and have played the game for over 1000 hours, and still playing it. It just comes down to your personal tastes. Somebody suggested Skyrim, I personally find Skyrim abysmally boring to give an example.
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] Mar 23, 2014 @ 12:44am 
Oh how could I have forgotten Fallout 3, game of the year edition, and Fallout: New Vegas?!!!

Can't be bothered to see if OP has them already, so just spamming it here.
dynastystar Mar 23, 2014 @ 12:51am 
Originally posted by KL Master Dan StormCats:
Oh how could I have forgotten Fallout 3, game of the year edition, and Fallout: New Vegas?!!!

Can't be bothered to see if OP has them already, so just spamming it here.
You would also have to check to see if they play FPS at all.
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] Mar 23, 2014 @ 12:59am 
*whispers* I know, I know...I'm leaving to play Morrowind now anyway.
I am Lorde Mar 23, 2014 @ 2:28am 
My List:
Skyrim
Garry's mod
Mount & Blade series
Team Fortress 2 (I wouldn't go to everyone and be like PLAY IT NOW! but it is quite fun for a free to play. Warning: You can buy hats)
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 23, 2014 @ 12:22am