Bu konu kilitlenmiştir.
help please
i'm trying 2 get my account 4 something and i created a fake email 4 it and i don't know how 2 create that email cause it is .♥♥♥ not .com is they a way 2 create one if that there so i can get on that account. i only put this here cause the community here is great and i can trust some of u so if any can solve my problem holla at me
< >
9 yorumdan 1 ile 9 arası gösteriliyor
If you can't access an account due to a lost/fake email address you need to contact Steam Support.

Additional Information: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4988-DHXV-7272
İlk olarak WhereIsBusmin tarafından gönderildi:
If you can't access an account due to a lost/fake email address you need to contact Steam Support.

Additional Information: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4988-DHXV-7272
but it is not 4 steam it's 4 psn it just the email i use was fake
If this concerns your PSN account, you will need to take it up with them. Valve's support staff will be unable to assist with your account issue for another network.
why do people create fake emails, its dumb
Really not clear what you asking XD then its hard to help
Are you trying to make a fake PSN account using a fake Email? and want to know were to get that mail? or did i not understand?
İlk olarak kieran121 tarafından gönderildi:
i'm trying 2 get my account 4 something and i created a fake email 4 it and i don't know how 2 create that email cause it is .♥♥♥ not .com is they a way 2 create one if that there so i can get on that account. i only put this here cause the community here is great and i can trust some of u so if any can solve my problem holla at me

İlk olarak kieran121 tarafından gönderildi:
but it is not 4 steam it's 4 psn it just the email i use was fake

That info would have been helpful in your original post. If it's for PSN then you should do as Silicon Vampire suggested and take it up with Sony/whoever.

As Silicon Vampire said, you're gonna have to talk to PSN support for help.
but i not asking steam support i'm asking the community and i know that sony will not give me back cause i forgot all my stuff 4 it secret anwer password and it is a fake email i used
The community can't change anything on your Steam or PSN account.

Next time, don't use a fake e-mail address.
< >
9 yorumdan 1 ile 9 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 22 Mar 2014 @ 16:08
İleti: 9