Este tema ha sido cerrado
Jim Kong Un 18 MAR 2014 a las 22:34
Is Steam Level Important?
I figured out that many people are trying to level up their steam account by buying games cards and crafting badges. Is it really important and what are the benefits? I do not want to waste money. Thank You!
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 35 comentarios
Shasow 18 MAR 2014 a las 22:41 
No, Steam level has almost no benefit. After level 10, you can put a "showcase" on your profile to showcase your favorite games, achievements, etc. You also get a certain percentage higher chance to receive a card booster pack. It's all just for show.
FFL2and3rocks 18 MAR 2014 a las 22:45 
Your friends list limit increases every level too.
Jim Kong Un 19 MAR 2014 a las 1:58 
K thank u guis
hugo9191 19 MAR 2014 a las 3:00 
YES. IT'S THE NEW HATS. GET TO LVL 100. GET TO LVL 200. LVL IS LIFE.
ReBoot 19 MAR 2014 a las 3:32 
E-peen. 'nuff said.
The Father 19 MAR 2014 a las 7:01 
nah
TheStukito 19 MAR 2014 a las 8:48 
This was interesting information, thanks for the thread guys :)
Alicia 19 MAR 2014 a las 11:24 
high-level -- smart
Doomerang 19 MAR 2014 a las 15:02 
Honestly, time spent trying to increase your level could be spent actually playing games. The people with the ludicrous levels I don't even see as hardcore gamers. I don't understand the appeal of the levels.
Fork_Q2 19 MAR 2014 a las 15:03 
Publicado originalmente por zeckt:
Honestly, time spent trying to increase your level could be spent actually playing games. The people with the ludicrous levels I don't even see as hardcore gamers. I don't understand the appeal of the levels.

Those with crazy levels almost always appear to have crazy hours played.
Frigid Warrior 19 MAR 2014 a las 16:48 
Publicado originalmente por Fork_Q:
Publicado originalmente por zeckt:

Those with crazy levels almost always appear to have crazy hours played.
Thats true my friend has 500+ hours on tf2 gmod ect.
pluvio 19 MAR 2014 a las 20:33 
social status
Xaian 20 MAR 2014 a las 7:56 
Level isn't important but it's always fun to waste money on things. :sfhappy:
Al Chemist 20 MAR 2014 a las 12:51 
Leveling up in Steam is just like leveling up in games. Except that you have bigger viewer base to show off.

Then there are also practical benefits of having a higher level.

1. You can add more friends.
2. You have more showcase space
3. Your profile looks more legit and pleasing.
4. Your booster drop eligibility increases.

The problem is some people just don't know how to make use of high levels. I've seen people with over 100 with worse looking profiles.

I think level 10 is minimum. Level 20 is recommended. After that it depends if you need more Showcases or friends slots.

I have made full use of my levels. I may have use for another 10 levels for one more showcase but after that Steam has to come up with something new to make me go higher.

Too many showcases don't look good in the current layout.
Fork_Q2 20 MAR 2014 a las 12:52 
Publicado originalmente por Al Chemist:
Leveling up in Steam is just like leveling up in games. Except that you have bigger viewer base to show off.

Then there are also practical benefits of having a higher level.

1. You can add more friends.
2. You have more showcase space
3. Your profile looks more legit and pleasing.
4. Your booster drop eligibility increases.

The problem is some people just don't know how to make use of high levels. I've seen people with over 100 with worse looking profiles.

I think level 10 is minimum. Level 20 is recommended. After that it depends if you need more Showcases or friends slots.

I have made full use of my levels. I may have use for another 10 levels for one more showcase but after that Steam has to come up with something new to make me go higher.

Too many showcases don't look good in the current layout.

Level 10 is minimum if you care about adding friends or showing off your free time and disposable income. Most people don't care about that, they just want to game.
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 35 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 18 MAR 2014 a las 22:34