King Void. Mar 17 @ 12:03am
IT HAS RETURNED!!
... *Sigh*.. Some of you, probably don't know what I mean when I say this.

You probably don't know of the curses we endured.
The heat we slaved in, each and every week
in our schools. The effort wasted, the anguish neglected. It's better that way.
We slaved, so someday, you young-n's wouldn't have to. So you could take the easy route and still learn the same skills and qualities. If you don't wish to be scarred, I suggest you pay no more mind to this subject.

Else-wise, to all ye steam users...gather your hope and bundle it nicely. For you, the Veterans!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT HAS RETURNED! THE HAG KNOWN ONLY AS "MAVIS BEACON" HAS RETURNED TO TAKE YOUR HANDS!!!!!!!!!

She has come back, in a flurry. Steam, has betrayed us!

STEAM MUST NOT ADVERTISE THE HAG! STEAM MUST NOT CROSS THE ROAD OF THE CHICKEN, AS WE HAVE!

And as if only to be swatted by a flawed system of learning, we must show them the light! Not the caverns we discovered in the darkness!

We must march UPWARDS, AND FORWARDS! With them! Alongside the future,

No soul left behind!

As a beam of light extending steadfastly unto the cosmos,
in search of more light! Ye must hold thy pace, Steadfastly!

GODSPEED!

And Good Luck!
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Lay off the crack.
Black Blade (card rain) Mar 17 @ 1:34am 
What game are you playing?
King Void. Mar 17 @ 2:19am 
I am drugs. ;/
Чифовски Mar 17 @ 5:14am 
hl3
Fork_Q2 Mar 17 @ 5:17am 
Originally posted by King Void.:
... *Sigh*.. Some of you, probably don't know what I mean when I say this.

You probably don't know of the curses we endured.
The heat we slaved in, each and every week
in our schools. The effort wasted, the anguish neglected. It's better that way.
We slaved, so someday, you young-n's wouldn't have to. So you could take the easy route and still learn the same skills and qualities. If you don't wish to be scarred, I suggest you pay no more mind to this subject.

Else-wise, to all ye steam users...gather your hope and bundle it nicely. For you, the Veterans!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT HAS RETURNED! THE HAG KNOWN ONLY AS "MAVIS BEACON" HAS RETURNED TO TAKE YOUR HANDS!!!!!!!!!

She has come back, in a flurry. Steam, has betrayed us!

STEAM MUST NOT ADVERTISE THE HAG! STEAM MUST NOT CROSS THE ROAD OF THE CHICKEN, AS WE HAVE!

And as if only to be swatted by a flawed system of learning, we must show them the light! Not the caverns we discovered in the darkness!

We must march UPWARDS, AND FORWARDS! With them! Alongside the future,

No soul left behind!

As a beam of light extending steadfastly unto the cosmos,
in search of more light! Ye must hold thy pace, Steadfastly!

GODSPEED!

And Good Luck!

Mavis Beacon never existed, it's just an image of a character invented to sell the product.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 17 @ 12:03am