Valentine Michael Smith Mar 6 @ 11:12pm
Has anyone ever gotten a booster pack?
for the steam cards. are these just a myth?
Last edited by Valentine Michael Smith; Mar 6 @ 11:13pm
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
< >
Kargor Mar 6 @ 11:17pm 
Sure. 4 of them in total, since the cards were introduced. They are rare.

Correction: it's 5 of them now. :-)
Last edited by Kargor; Mar 9 @ 11:01am
Torogi Boy Mar 6 @ 11:31pm 
Yeah, I always get one booster pack per month.
rekindledflame Mar 7 @ 12:35am 
I've gotten one, but I do not have a lot of eligible games so this is to be expected or at the very least aligns with my own expectations.
Hanomaly Mar 7 @ 1:42am 
i've gotten only one (for Magicka). i am jealous of Torogi Boy's one per month!!
sfnhltb Mar 7 @ 3:59am 
I have had about 50 or so in all I think, getting about 1-2 per week more recently, but then again I am eligible for boosters in over 200 games and have increased chance of getting them due to level, so they definitely are not a myth, they are just rare so if you haven't wasted a load of money on buying cards and don't have a huge amount of eligible games, you may take quite a while before you see one.
Kargor Mar 7 @ 4:08am 
Originally posted by Dinophiliac:
i've gotten only one (for Magicka). i am jealous of Torogi Boy's one per month!! :cgrazz:

I have no way to count his eligible games (right now I can't even count my own since there's no Enhanced Steam on this browser -- IIRC I have something like 46 eligible games, out of 158 total as per the profile game count) -- he has 711 games shown on his profile, which is more than 4 times my own game count, and something like 7 times your game count...
GenPattonBR Mar 7 @ 4:09am 
Never. I am eligible in over 50 games, I log on to Steam everyday and yet I never got a booster pack.
Ζoey Mar 7 @ 4:51am 
Don't expect that many, even at a high level you don't drop so much (3 per weeks here).
Drunken Mar 7 @ 5:30am 
Last weekend I craftet rome total war. friday lvl1, saturday lvl2, sunday lvl3 and monday 4 and 5.
On tuesday I got a booster pack for this game. It's the third time it happened that way. Few days after reaching lvl5 I get a booster. Feeling trolled by this system right now
Mr. Gency Mar 7 @ 9:50am 
I've gotten:

2 Mark of the Ninja
2 Hotline Miami
1 Super Meat Boy
1 Dust: An Elysian Tail
1 Team Fortress 2
1 Gunpoint
2 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
1 Skullgirls
1 Garry's Mod

And more, but that's all the ones I remember.
Satoru Mar 7 @ 9:59am 
I've gotten a bunch. I'ts a tad rare but they do drop in my inventory every once and awhile
kaneswar Mar 7 @ 3:25pm 
no
GenPattonBR Mar 7 @ 3:26pm 
Do you guys usually open the packs or sell/trade them ?
Silicon Vampire Mar 7 @ 3:33pm 
Originally posted by GenPattonBR:
Do you guys usually open the packs or sell/trade them ?

For me, that depends on if I am working toward that badge and pricing of ind. cards (on avg) versus the pack.
Last edited by Silicon Vampire; Mar 7 @ 3:33pm
kaneswar Mar 7 @ 3:34pm 
how much do the payday 2 cards go for
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 6 @ 11:12pm