Space Monkey Mar 6 @ 8:44pm
steam level
Um how much game cards i wouk buy to get lvl 10.. wat are the cheapest one
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Space Monkey Mar 6 @ 8:57pm 
I get it. But everytime i caft a card.. do i get lvl since im lvl 4 and wat about the foil card?
FFL2and3rocks Mar 6 @ 9:01pm 
You get 100 exp for each badge you craft, so for now you'll get a level each time. Once you reach level 10 you'll need 200exp per level, then at level 20 you'll need 300exp per level and so on.

Foil badges still give 100exp each, they're just rarer. Regular badges can be crafted up to level 5, foil badges only have level 1.
Last edited by FFL2and3rocks; Mar 6 @ 9:02pm
Space Monkey Mar 6 @ 9:06pm 
Sooo i can only craft upto lvl 5 so no more... how am i suppose to lvl up to 10?? Thank u so much guys its just im new with this
Dark Ace Mar 6 @ 11:28pm 
To raise Steam level, craft badges or do that community achievement/challenge it's free and you get 200 exp.

Everytime you craft your first badge in every game it's always 100 exp and if you wish to continue crafting a badge from the same game it will give you 200 exp and so on.
Eventually you will get to lvl 10.
Hanomaly Mar 7 @ 1:44am 
Originally posted by Dark Ace:
To raise Steam level, craft badges or do that community achievement/challenge it's free and you get 200 exp.

Everytime you craft your first badge in every game it's always 100 exp and if you wish to continue crafting a badge from the same game it will give you 200 exp and so on.
That's not what i noticed. i noticed crafting a badge for the same game a second time gives only another 100xp.

It'll say "200xp" to the side (which seems kind of misleading).. but i think it just means you've "collected 200xp in total from this game - because you got 100xp for each time you crafted this identical badge".
Dark Ace Mar 7 @ 1:53am 
Originally posted by Dinophiliac:
Originally posted by Dark Ace:

That's not what i noticed. i noticed crafting a badge for the same game a second time gives only another 100xp.

It'll say "200xp" to the side (which seems kind of misleading).. but i think it just means you've "collected 200xp in total from this game - because you got 100xp for each time you crafted this identical badge".

That might be true, never really though about that. But well I kinda understand if every badge give 100 exp, you technically just make a badge the same way as before.

Oh and thanks for the info :)
Black Blade Mar 7 @ 4:18am 
Originally posted by Dinophiliac:

miss leading? do you think they need to have by the badge 100xp + 100xp +100xp +100xp = 400xp ? i think that will be just a bigger mess...
And as you do not really have the old badge no more you change it for a higher level that gives you more... just like when you rank up in any game... same idea...

And for @OP i think these will help you:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=145245037
Last edited by Black Blade; Mar 7 @ 4:19am
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 6 @ 8:44pm