bobah_judee Mar 6 @ 7:42am
The strong increase prices on the valve's marketplace!
The prices had suddenly increased on the marketplace today (eg, outlast, resident ivel 6). While my rates did not work (my price was below the minimum current prices) and not displayed. After I changed the price in line with market, rates began to work. Of course, it is beneficial to me. But I think it's not good from VALVE allow such changes on the marketplace .
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
dkjravn Mar 6 @ 8:17am 
I just noticed the same. None of my marketplace items are being displayed, and they are all way under the new market low. It really makes no sense since one of my items sol just a few hours ago and now none of my items are displaying. The marketplace is also displaying a ton of listings as Sold. Are you seeign the same thing?
bobah_judee Mar 6 @ 9:38am 
I had the same thing one time, but after that the minimum price of the card had increased from 10 to 20 rub. My bid was less than 20 rub, so it wasn't seen in listing and didn't work.
Draol Mar 6 @ 11:21am 
same problem, i saw the number of some items drop from 80000 units to 5000 units in a few hours, then i went to check on rare item that i have on market and it wasnt being displayed so i went to see my other crappy items and checked that there were many items sold but actually mine that are lower didnt get to sell.
i'm confused if this was an update or a bug
Last edited by Draol; Mar 6 @ 11:22am
That guy over there! Mar 6 @ 11:53am 
It's because of hte marketplace update,it seems,that big exclaimation mark.Soon it should be back to normal.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 6 @ 7:42am