hS.Cid Mar 5, 2014 @ 11:26pm
We need trading cards for...
I absolutely love the trading card/crafting/steam level system. Honestly, It has become a huge factor for me in whether or not I pay a higher price for a game. I am not at the place where I am ready to shell out $59.99 for games on a regular basis, but if a game is $30.00 and also comes with the ability for me to get card drops, I am way more likely to consider it. To be entirely honest, I'm probably just a little addicted to the system that they have. ITS SO WELL DONE! I love that it encourages me to interact with other steam users in order to get a whole set and craft a badge, and I also like that if youre not into the whole trading cards thing, you can sell them for steam wallet cash, or trade em for a full game to an interested party!

Ok, so I realize that I must sound like a fanboy, but I'm positive that there are others like me out there.

What games do you guys think need to have trading cards added to them?

Honestly I was very dissappointed to see that South Park: The Stick of Truth did not have trading cards.

I can promise you that I would have bought DARK SOULS much sooner if they had them.

I know this is going to sound crazy, but Assassins Creed IV was one of the games that I was most looking forward to this year, and I would have happily shelled out $60.00 for the game if it had trading cards.

I don't know why but it matters to me.

What about you guys?
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
dynastystar Mar 6, 2014 @ 12:04am 
Infinity Wars(well, sometime after release, I just wanted to plug a game I've been loving since before it was put on Steam).
Jade Mar 6, 2014 @ 12:18am 
You need to tell the developers of the specific games. Steam/Valve does not add trading cards to games (except their own of course).
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 5, 2014 @ 11:26pm