Lesbian Yaoi 5. mars 2014 kl. 15.56
Sudden Phisher increase
Is it just me or has there been a large sudden increase in phishing/fake link scammers? ive gotten 3 in the past hour or so and about 2 more a few days ago. The messages are really generic and easy to tell if they're fake but its getting annoying that i think they add me for a real trade just to see them trying to scam me. I report them pretty much every time but does anyone have a way to prevent these from happening?
< >
Viser 15 av 5 kommentarer
22b3 5. mars 2014 kl. 16.02 
Don't ever accept friend or trade requests.
UnFaZeN™ 6. mars 2014 kl. 0.01 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Mama Mia thats a spicy meatball:
Is it just me or has there been a large sudden increase in phishing/fake link scammers? ive gotten 3 in the past hour or so and about 2 more a few days ago. The messages are really generic and easy to tell if they're fake but its getting annoying that i think they add me for a real trade just to see them trying to scam me. I report them pretty much every time but does anyone have a way to prevent these from happening?
I have received plenty of those phishing links too. I've had many over the past few days. I think it's linked to third-party sites like TF2 Outpost because whenever I post a new trade, I get a friend request shortly after. When I add the guy, he sends me a phishing link coupled with a silly illogical automated message. I think the way to go is to ask people to send you trade offers instead of adding you to trade. Do you trade on TF2 Outpost or any other trading sites?
Forcen 6. mars 2014 kl. 0.12 
Report every link you get to this website: https://www.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/
It really makes a difference.
RuLeR 6. mars 2014 kl. 7.51 
yeah huge increase some time ago had like 1 every 3-4 weeks now it`s 10 or more a day it`s getting really anoying to report/block. Even now if i get a add i already know that 90% it`s a bot/scrips or w/e they use.
雪音クリス 8. mars 2014 kl. 10.16 
Same here. It's like I got one every single day... And that only happened in the past week or so... Never had so many of them before...

What is the matter with them.... Phishing bots for sale? Buy 1 get 1 free? :sticky:
< >
Viser 15 av 5 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato lagt ut: 5. mars 2014 kl. 15.56