이 토론은 잠겼습니다.
ShipfusAreLaifu 2014년 3월 4일 오후 2시 16분
Weird Conversations and harrassment
Over the last day, I've had people add me and just spam/harrass me. The first one appeared to be a little kid, so I just said "harrassment to scare him into hoping he wouldn't do it to anyone else and then blocked him. I figured he might not have know any better. The second one, started asking my age and if I was a virgin and if I'm single. Said they got my tag from someone and wouldn't tell me who. I actually blocked and reported that one. Just made me feel super uncomfortable for someone to ask personal things like that. Especially for someone under 18 to be asking things like that. I saved the message in case anybody from Steam needs it.
< >
16개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
22b3 2014년 3월 4일 오후 2시 21분 
I'll tell ya, the Steam community is getting weirder and weirder if not worse.
ShipfusAreLaifu 2014년 3월 4일 오후 2시 23분 
Gaige님이 먼저 게시:
I'll tell ya, the Steam community is getting weirder and weirder if not worse.
I agree. I don't know of a real solution other than if Steam takes things like this seriously. That's about the only solution.
Hextravert 2014년 3월 4일 오후 2시 23분 
cthulhucometh님이 먼저 게시:
Over the last day, I've had people add me and just spam/harrass me. The first one appeared to be a little kid, so I just said "harrassment to scare him into hoping he wouldn't do it to anyone else and then blocked him. I figured he might not have know any better. The second one, started asking my age and if I was a virgin and if I'm single. Said they got my tag from someone and wouldn't tell me who. I actually blocked and reported that one. Just made me feel super uncomfortable for someone to ask personal things like that. Especially for someone under 18 to be asking things like that. I saved the message in case anybody from Steam needs it.
How creepy.

Did you offend anyone lately? Needless to say, the person you crossed has been sending his or her posse to harass the hell out of you.
22b3 2014년 3월 4일 오후 2시 25분 
Valve does not regulary check the amount of....lets say harrassment that goes on, if they do at all. I would suggest making your profile private and thoroughly inquiring who's ever friending you. Thats what i would do if this sort of thing happened to me.
ShipfusAreLaifu 2014년 3월 4일 오후 2시 25분 
Hextravert님이 먼저 게시:
cthulhucometh님이 먼저 게시:
How creepy.

Did you offend anyone lately? Needless to say, the person you crossed has been sending his or her posse to harass the hell out of you.
Not that I know of. I didn't reconize anyone on their friends list. And i've been mainly playing D3 lately. The first kid didn't have anyone on his friends list. So unless it's that kid who got mad becuase I tried to scare him into shape, idk.
ShipfusAreLaifu 2014년 3월 4일 오후 2시 26분 
Gaige님이 먼저 게시:
Valve does not regulary check the amount of....lets say harrassment that goes on, if they do at all. I would suggest making your profile private and thoroughly inquiring who's ever friending you. Thats what i would do if this sort of thing happened to me.
Good idea, I'll make it private. I'm not sure if it is or not at hte moment. The last person I added becuase they looked like they actually played stuff. Guess I'm going to start to be extra careful now.
22b3 2014년 3월 4일 오후 2시 28분 
Good for you. I know it's not private as of now that i am typing this because i checked who you were by the time this thread started :3 Not to be creepy, i just like to know who i'm talking to and if they have a history of scamming, phishing, etc.
Acey 2014년 3월 4일 오후 2시 31분 
You handle all that just fine. Also good that they didn't try to scam you... There have been quite a lot of scamming thread lately, and I just came back to TF2 outpost to get rid of my stuff. And after I bumped my Items, immediately someone add me and send me that phishing link... Blocked that person though :)
Acey 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2014년 3월 4일 오후 2시 31분
ShipfusAreLaifu 2014년 3월 4일 오후 2시 31분 
Gaige님이 먼저 게시:
Good for you. I know it's not private as of now that i am typing this because i checked who you were by the time this thread started :3 Not to be creepy, i just like to know who i'm talking to and if they have a history of scamming, phishing, etc.
LOL, I just changed it. Naw man, it's cool. I understand what you mean.
ShipfusAreLaifu 2014년 3월 4일 오후 2시 32분 
Dark Ace님이 먼저 게시:
You handle all that just fine. Also good that they didn't try to scam you... There have been quite a lot of scamming thread lately, and I just came back to TF2 outpost to get rid of my stuff. And after I bumped my Items, immediately someone add me and send me that phishing link... Block that person though :)
Yeah, i've seen all the posts about scammers. I generally don't deal with trades and such unless its D3 AH.
"DCM" REAPER WOLF 2014년 3월 7일 오전 2시 12분 
thats just not cool guys acting that childish to a lady
Acey 2014년 3월 7일 오전 2시 16분 
creeping deaths falter님이 먼저 게시:
thats just not cool guys acting that childish to a lady

Not wanna be rude, but how do you know that cthulhucometh is a she?
Acey 2014년 3월 7일 오전 2시 19분 
Muppet among Puppets님이 먼저 게시:
Dark Ace님이 먼저 게시:

Not wanna be rude, but how do you know that cthulhucometh is a she?
And what has the biological sex to do with all that?

Nothing really.
ValNoah 2014년 3월 7일 오전 4시 26분 
there are almost 5 scammer send me message and provide me a link... now , an idiot send me message and somehow it shows [unknown] , made my " 1 unread chat message bugged " forever ( tried restart steam )
GenPattonBR 2014년 3월 7일 오전 9시 10분 
Of the people to harassed you, how many of them are russians?
< >
16개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2014년 3월 4일 오후 2시 16분
게시글: 16