Nixxo Mar 4 @ 7:58am
Tom Clancy's The Division on steam?
Hey, I don't even know if this is the right forum to be posting this in but I cannot find anything more appropriate besides maybe posting it in some other Tom Clancy game forum.

Anyway, I know that the game will be comming to PC but will it come to Steam? Is there even any news about it? I've serached for it here on steam so I can add it to my "wishlist" thing so I can keep track of it easier but coudn't find it.

Anyway, If you know something plese share the information with me.

Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Dark Ace Mar 4 @ 8:16am 
IF it's gonna be available on Steam, it usually gonna show up a couple of month before release. Otherwise you should ask a Official Forum of some kind and ask there.
Though since there are quite of Tom Clancy's games on Steam I would say that it is possible that it will come out on Steam too
Nixxo Mar 4 @ 12:56pm 
Originally posted by Dark Ace:
IF it's gonna be available on Steam, it usually gonna show up a couple of month before release. Otherwise you should ask a Official Forum of some kind and ask there.
Though since there are quite of Tom Clancy's games on Steam I would say that it is possible that it will come out on Steam too

Thanks for the answer.
saber_hunter Sep 1 @ 7:20pm 
Yeah i searched for it and it didn't show up, Origin already has it, why not Steam? but anyways the worst thing that could happen is that you have to buy it from Uplay, but i think it would be expensive.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 4 @ 7:58am