SpeedClown Mar 3 @ 1:58pm
LMAO
ALL YALL DO IS LOCK DISCUSSIONS YOU DONT HGAVE AN ANSWER FOR!!! RE READ MY POST I ADDED A NEW FORM OF PAYMENT PURCHASING A GAME! SO THAT I DIDNT HAVE A BAN!! THEN I ADDED MONEY TO MY WALLET AND G0T THE BAN! THEN JUST TO SEE IF ABN WAS GOOD FOR ANYTHING I PURCHASED A HIGH PRICE GAME!!! UR PROBLEM [DIRTY IS ASSUMING THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT !! sEAM HAS NOT PROTECTED ME FROM ANYTHING AND THIS IS A RAMPANT PROBLEM THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED IMMEDIATLY!!!IF YOU WOULD QUIT CLOSING OUT DISCUSSIONS SOMETHING MIGHT GET UR ATTENTION FROM THE NUMBER OF POSTS THAT FOLLOW THE ORIGINAL! BUT U MODERATERS DONT WANT ANYTHING DONE U JUST WANT TO SHUT PEOPLE DOWN!!! OH AND READ THE WHOLE POST NOT JUST THE HIGHLIGHTS!!
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Black Blade (card rain) Mar 3 @ 1:59pm 
Dude i think you forgot the caps locks on

And i really do not understand what you caps locking abut here... it hard to read like these
Last edited by Black Blade (card rain); Mar 3 @ 2:00pm
Shadow_Dragon_SM Mar 3 @ 1:59pm 
I don't see any bans on your profile. What are you talking about?
Black Blade (card rain) Mar 3 @ 2:01pm 
Also i the mods are allow to do as they see fit if you have any problem with that connect support or talk to a mod... posting abut it is not allow by the rules
Originally posted by Rules:
Do not do any of the following:
Openly argue with a moderator
Last edited by Black Blade (card rain); Mar 3 @ 2:03pm
SpeedClown Mar 3 @ 2:03pm 
blade at least u make sense!! m not banned right now! i just feel like there is something else that steam could do very simply that would be alot more useful to all partys!! the seven day broad based ban at least in my case was completely useless!!
FrazerJC Mar 3 @ 2:04pm 
In order to use Steam Trading, both participants need to meet of the following criteria:
  • Made a successful purchase on Steam between 30 and 365 days ago.
  • Have had Steam Guard activated on the device being used to trade from for the past 15 days.
  • Have used the same password for the past 7 days.

Using a new payment method on Steam (for example, a different debit/credit card to normal) may also give you a 7 day trade restriction. After 7 days, the payment method will be considered "trusted" and the restriction will be lifted.
Black Blade (card rain) Mar 3 @ 2:05pm 
Originally posted by SpeedClown:
blade at least u make sense!! m not banned right now! i just feel like there is something else that steam could do very simply that would be alot more useful to all partys!! the seven day broad based ban at least in my case was completely useless!!
Well first its not useless.. i mean do you even know why its like that?

And every type of system will have prons and cons... these is what they pick and i think its as good as any other

And its not only for you the ban.. (as in case you get hacked) its also for other users
Last edited by Black Blade (card rain); Mar 3 @ 2:06pm
SpeedClown Mar 3 @ 2:12pm 
i understand that and i really appreciate ur cander Black Bade!!! im not trying to break rules but i do think the system was designed before they realized how huge it was going to get!! i stand by my original posting though and find the system to be massively flawed by letting me use new form of payment to buy and expensive game then i add money to market wallet with same payment method and get ban in market!! yet turn around and use same payment method to buy yet another game all with 3 day period!! that doesnt protect me and i would have understood if valve would have shut me completely down for 7 days! but a market ban ! come on please just admit this is flawed , at least in my case!
FrazerJC Mar 3 @ 2:16pm 
The restriction is in place to help prevent fraudulent purchases on the Steam Market using stolen card details, or to prevent trades of items/games bought on the Steam Market/Steam Store using fraudulent details.

The moment one Market purchase or trade has to be reversed because of fraudulent activity, a whole heap of other trades have to be gone back on right up until the item is back at the original owner.

And then what happens if the original owner has already spent the money they got from selling that item? Well, they have to lose that item now, too. Etc etc. It gets messy. That's why the restriction is in place.
Black Blade (card rain) Mar 3 @ 2:18pm 
Well you do know its not adding up ya? i mean if you were ban for 30 days.. then ban for 7 days in side the first 23 days its part of the 30 days its not going to be 37 days or did i not understand you?

I am just trying to understand what happen by you as its sounds like something messed up somewere
Last edited by Black Blade (card rain); Mar 3 @ 2:19pm
Silicon Vampire Mar 3 @ 2:58pm 
The rules are the same for everyone and typing in caps, stomping your feet and shouting will make no difference.

Don't make another thread on the subject.
Last edited by Silicon Vampire; Mar 3 @ 2:58pm
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 3 @ 1:58pm