Flashbang Mar 3, 2014 @ 12:43pm
What is wrong with Valve?
Is this Service run by a multi-billion dollar company or by two rednecks in the woods? Why is the whole site lagging nearly every day? Why is everything so clunky and slow? ESPECIALLY the community market while browsing.

Is Steam constantly being DDoSed or something? Please get it together.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Silicon Vampire Mar 3, 2014 @ 12:45pm 
None of our machines here are experiencing anything like that. You may want to look at your end: comp/network/ISP.
Detective Keaton Mar 3, 2014 @ 12:46pm 
This site also has multi billion people that use it and are constantly on, they would need a super computer from the future for everyone to get no lag.

Unless of course, you know, your internet just sucks ass

EDIT: It looks like one of the two rednecks just responded!
Last edited by Detective Keaton; Mar 3, 2014 @ 12:47pm
Flashbang Mar 3, 2014 @ 12:57pm 
Pah, multi-billion people? Valve can only wish to get at least 10million people on at the same time.

My internet works fine, steam keeps ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ up. Maybe It's just the servers in Europe.
Pewpewmoar Mar 3, 2014 @ 1:19pm 
There is currently a user base the size of Denmark logged into Steam. Of course some people are going to occasionally run into hiccups.

Personally I'm impressed that the Valve server farm isn't constantly on fire.
Black Blade Mar 3, 2014 @ 1:33pm 
Originally posted by Flashbang:
Pah, multi-billion people? Valve can only wish to get at least 10million people on at the same time.

My internet works fine, steam keeps ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ up. Maybe It's just the servers in Europe.
Have no problem here... you sure your internet works good also with out of the country?
EWC123 Mar 4, 2014 @ 8:11pm 
Originally posted by Silicon Vampire:
None of our machines here are experiencing anything like that. You may want to look at your end: comp/network/ISP.
I concur. Steam has been working great for me.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Mar 3, 2014 @ 12:43pm