SpeedClown Mar 3, 2014 @ 12:07pm
lmao locked out again
this is in respoinse to 7 days of not using market!!! they never answer ur questions only talk in circles!!! to return a digitally created item is certainly not the concerns!!! in my case it dont get much bigger or more known than a paypal purchase!! i will say again i used it to buy a game then added money to wallet got the ban then bought another game all within the 7 day period!! i think it may have had good intentions but it isnt very user friendly or applicable!!! and as with almost anything that is automated and there is no person to speak with!! it then goes to the new level of it just sucks!!! i love staem and will continue to use it but this is a monster problem that should be addressed yesterday or sooner
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
[dirrty]gsharp Mar 3, 2014 @ 12:19pm 
You've been here 9yrs and are just figuring out how this Steam Market works? C'mon. It's well-known that changing a payment method triggers a 7 day timer. You should know this given how long you've been a Steam member.
Jade Mar 3, 2014 @ 12:22pm 
I already told you, Steam has to protect everyone else from you in case you are using a fraudulent payment method.
[dirrty]gsharp Mar 3, 2014 @ 12:24pm 
Originally posted by Jade:
I already told you, Steam has to protect everyone else from you in case you are using a fraudulent payment method.

They complain when Valve doesn't protect them. They complain when Valve does....
Jade Mar 3, 2014 @ 12:27pm 
Originally posted by dirrtygsharp:
They complain when Valve doesn't protect them. They complain when Valve does....
You're damned if you do, damned if you don't. You can never please everyone..
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 3, 2014 @ 12:07pm