DK`Mushi Mar 3 @ 5:24am
Help Ive Been reported as a scammer
Help please anyone For heavens sake
First of all i know and i can prove that im not scammer
I get my scam alert i think when i buy and sell items
For example i always did 1:2 rr in my everydeal
And after a few days somebody said that i have scam alert and im a scammer
WTFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP ME PLEASE!!!


-Jesus Christ
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Black Blade Mar 3 @ 5:32am 
You are not banned... so the message will go after sometime while Valve will not find you as one..
That is all
Also i think you get a message like that if you trade 0:something as it look wrong
So Jesus Christ come down and wait
Last edited by Black Blade; Mar 3 @ 5:33am
DK`Mushi Mar 3 @ 5:39am 
so my scam alert will be gone soon??? sir
Black Blade Mar 3 @ 5:44am 
Originally posted by Jesus Christ:
so my scam alert will be gone soon??? sir
as much as i know ya.. even that i may be wrong
DK`Mushi Mar 3 @ 5:52am 
Originally posted by Black Blade (Study again \(-.-)/:
Originally posted by Jesus Christ:
so my scam alert will be gone soon??? sir
as much as i know ya.. even that i may be wrong
a okay thanks :)
Black Blade Mar 3 @ 5:56am 
But maybe better to wait for someone that have a past in these.. i do not trade much so i do not get much of it
DK`Mushi Mar 3 @ 6:47am 
Originally posted by Black Blade (Study again \(-.-)/:
But maybe better to wait for someone that have a past in these.. i do not trade much so i do not get much of it
yes
KITTEN_ Mar 3 @ 7:01am 
It will be fine if only one person reports you, however if multiple people reports you, you will get banned
Black Blade Mar 3 @ 7:04am 
Originally posted by KITTEN_:
It will be fine if only one person reports you, however if multiple people reports you, you will get banned
I do not think its abut numbers... Valve support i think looks up if its true or not
Or it will have been abused
DK`Mushi Mar 3 @ 7:29am 
Originally posted by KITTEN_:
It will be fine if only one person reports you, however if multiple people reports you, you will get banned
lol they dont have any evidence to accuse me as a scamer
DK`Mushi Mar 4 @ 4:01am 
bump
bAcko ☭ Mar 4 @ 5:06am 
Some people text you to enter fake web sites so you could be misunderstood don't worry.
Black Blade Mar 4 @ 5:45am 
Originally posted by Jesus Christ:
bump
Hi man just that you know Bumping is not allow by the rules
DK`Mushi Mar 4 @ 5:55am 
Originally posted by Black Blade (Study again \(-.-)/:
Originally posted by Jesus Christ:
bump
Hi man just that you know Bumping is not allow by the rules
im sorry i dont know its not allowed
Black Blade Mar 4 @ 5:57am 
Originally posted by Jesus Christ:
Originally posted by Black Blade (Study again \(-.-)/:
Hi man just that you know Bumping is not allow by the rules
im sorry i dont know its not allowed
"just that you know"
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 3 @ 5:24am
Posts: 14