seven Mar 3 @ 5:21am
Market bug
Alright, so nothing special about this.

you have logged in from a new web browser. in order to protect the items your inventory you will be unable to use the market on this device for 7 days

im fine with that, but only because steam client works without limit. so basically chrome just got an update and after that i got this. i guess if you remove cookies and things like that you also get the same limit so be careful.

since im using the browser to buy and sell (more windows are useful, which the client is not capable up to) its a bit pain in the a. i just wanted to make a warning for those who not really using their client to market things.

a solution would be appreciated valve. thanks!
Last edited by seven; Mar 3 @ 5:28am
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Black Blade (card rain) Mar 3 @ 5:28am 
It knows you connect from the same PC using a cookie... then if you remove cookies yes it will think its a new pc
seven Mar 3 @ 5:37am 
yeah i know thats why im said a 'warning' may they will do something about that. but a simple update is just a new version. this should not happen
Black Blade (card rain) Mar 3 @ 5:40am 
Originally posted by seven:
yeah i know thats why im said a 'warning' may they will do something about that. but a simple update is just a new version. this should not happen
I agree.. also never happen to me... and i use chrome as well so it may have been some freak bug on your side or something
Last edited by Black Blade (card rain); Mar 3 @ 5:41am
seven Mar 3 @ 6:59am 
well in this case its my bad probably. still glad that the client grant me access. and thanks for the intel ;)
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 3 @ 5:21am