PLease help me !
<removed>
<removed> <removed> admin
play in dota 2 more 1400 hour plase help me return items
Last edited by Spawn of Totoro; Mar 3 @ 6:41am
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
TeKraken Mar 3 @ 1:43am 
Contact support, I doubt they will do anything as you traded outside of the trading policy/window. Trading for paypal/webmoney/keys is not supported.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9958-MJDG-3003
Last edited by TeKraken; Mar 3 @ 1:43am
Gen. Xite >X< Mar 3 @ 2:18am 
Trading outside of steam isn't something ssupport can fix, it simply looks like you gifted him everything.
TeKraken Mar 3 @ 2:23am 
Also both those guys are known on steamrep.
Gen. Xite >X< Mar 3 @ 2:31am 
It is easy to use someone elses name, always check alias.
Pollux Mar 3 @ 2:36am 
i lost all my items for forever ?
ColdSun Mar 3 @ 3:08am 
That is correct. Next time only agree to trade through the provided trading system.
Austrian Mar 3 @ 4:40am 
Guys, why do these frauds steal items and steam support doesnt do anything about it? Of course i understand that people give their items to them as gifts BUT it is obvious that they commit Frauds. Steam support should have transaction history, I'm sure these scums enjoy a lot of gifts from random people.
Austrian Mar 3 @ 5:32am 
It's not the matter! People who were scammed didnt want to gift their items. Of course they didnt trade through steam trading system and officially these scums didnt do anything illegal, its still a fraud though. Its just so idiotic: scums officially and obviously steal items but we (steam support) dont do anything because there is a window saying about gifting items.
Last edited by Austrian; Mar 3 @ 5:34am
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 3 @ 12:59am