Ninju Mar 2, 2014 @ 11:45am
What to buy?
I have $30.01 left in my steam wallet and I don't know what is really worth buying. I would like to get more than one game unless there is a $30 game that is an absolute must have. Help me out? Computer Specs: http://puu.sh/7grr7.png
Last edited by Ninju; Mar 2, 2014 @ 11:45am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
ReBoot Mar 2, 2014 @ 11:57am 
Hint: wait for the next Steam sale.
a_vanmonsjou Mar 2, 2014 @ 12:03pm 
What kind of games do you like? Then I will be able to help you out
TeKraken Mar 2, 2014 @ 12:06pm 
Originally posted by ReBoot:
Hint: wait for the next Steam sale.

This ^.
Why buy one game when you can get 3 or 4 for the same money.
Chewy Mar 2, 2014 @ 12:14pm 
Yup if I have money left over on my account and no idea what to buy, just wait for Steam sale.
Hextravert Mar 2, 2014 @ 1:00pm 
Originally posted by 影忍者:
I have $30.01 left in my steam wallet and I don't know what is really worth buying. I would like to get more than one game unless there is a $30 game that is an absolute must have. Help me out? Computer Specs: http://puu.sh/7grr7.png
Either Dead Island or Dead Island: Riptide. Both are heavily discounted at the moment[www.humblebundle.com].
Ninju Mar 2, 2014 @ 1:20pm 
Originally posted by Hextravert:
Either Dead Island or Dead Island: Riptide. Both are heavily discounted at the moment[www.humblebundle.com].
Can I purchase these with money in my Steam wallet?
Hextravert Mar 2, 2014 @ 1:57pm 
No, you cannot. Dead Island is a musthave nonetheless, but I can imagine that you don't wanna fork over the full price right now — especially since it's so heavily discounted elsewhere.

I totally forgot about the $30 in your Steam Wallet, sorry for the confusion .

As a token of goodwill, here's a list of musthaves in (no) particular order:

Borderlands 2
Awesomenauts
GundeadliGne
Castle Crashers
Swords and Soldiers HD
Dungeon Defenders
Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate
Ninju Mar 2, 2014 @ 3:29pm 
No, you cannot. Dead Island is a musthave nonetheless, but I can imagine that you don't wanna fork over the full price right now — especially since it's so heavily discounted elsewhere.

I totally forgot about the $30 in your Steam Wallet, sorry for the confusion :sadpanda:.

Borderlands 2
Awesomenauts
GundeadliGne
Castle Crashers
Swords and Soldiers HD
Dungeon Defenders
Thank you for your kindness. I will take a look at these games
VisionaryJustice Mar 2, 2014 @ 3:42pm 
I just found out that Final Fantasy VIII is for PC now. It is an absolute classic and my all-time favorite game. If you like an addicting RPG, and old-time leveling with tons of great cut-scenes and action, this is a winner.
Ninju Mar 2, 2014 @ 6:24pm 
I have FF VII. I didn't know FF VIII was on pc
茂茂 Mar 2, 2014 @ 6:51pm 
俺只是來做任務地。
VisionaryJustice Mar 2, 2014 @ 8:36pm 
I have FF VII. I didn't know FF VIII was on pc
I was just as surprised! If you want to chat about the classics or whatev, I sent you a friend request.
Ninju Mar 2, 2014 @ 9:39pm 
Maybe another time. Thanks for informing me!
Emperor Zombie Mar 2, 2014 @ 10:21pm 
Anything from this list!
Mr. Gency Mar 3, 2014 @ 12:39am 
The old-school Thief games.

These games have you sneaking around looking for loot to steal. Murder is heavily discouraged (at least against humans, you can kill all the monsters you want). Instead, you must sneak around everyone, using darkness to remain unseen. The game gives plenty of items to overcome the various obstacles, such as water arrows, noise maker arrows, rope arrows, moss arrows, flash bombs, and holy water. Exploration is encouraged, as there are tons of loot and secrets to find. You may need to use some 3rd party patches to get the game working, but it's worth the trouble.

Mark of the Ninja

Another stealth game, only now in 2D. This one has you playing as (spoiler alert) a ninja. Like in Thief, you hide in the dark to remain unseen. While killing isn't discouraged, direct combat is. MotN features a scoring system that awards points for things like distracting enemies, killing enemies, remaining undetected, and killing no one. You can also equip outfits that have both benefits and down sides. For example, one lets you run without making noise at the cost of losing your ability to kill and attack items while another lets you kill more easily at the cost of losing distraction items.

Originally posted by VisionaryJustice:
I just found out that Final Fantasy VIII is for PC now. It is an absolute classic and my all-time favorite game. If you like an addicting RPG, and old-time leveling with tons of great cut-scenes and action, this is a winner.
The reviews say it's a terrible port though.

Borderlands 2
Awesomenauts
GundeadliGne
Castle Crashers
Swords and Soldiers HD
Dungeon Defenders

There isn't a game on this list I played and didn't enjoy.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Mar 2, 2014 @ 11:45am