♥Arokhantos™♥ Mar 2, 2014 @ 8:35am
Enough is enough.........
Error after error..............

No need for further explanation fix this service already...........................

Its garbage.............
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
TirithRR Mar 2, 2014 @ 8:37am 
How many periods do you need? 10, 50, 100?

No errors here... what are you trying to do, log in, play a game, enable sharing? No wonder you can't solve anything if you don't tell people any details.
ReBoot Mar 2, 2014 @ 8:40am 
If it works for pretty much everyone else and gives errors to you, you should fix.
♥Arokhantos™♥ Mar 2, 2014 @ 8:53am 
Error Code: -105

Unable to connect to server. Server may be offline or you may not be connected to the internet.

Just an example of the many errors i get randomly once in a few page loads.........

1 week ago lot people had any steam site load in text mode, it took valve 1 day to fix..........

Many of us have errors still or been having them for a year..............

This horrible service needs fixes asap........
Satoru Mar 2, 2014 @ 8:56am 
That sounds like you're having a local DNS problem. Reboot your router or change your DNS settings
♥Arokhantos™♥ Mar 2, 2014 @ 8:57am 
No this is a problem at valve end if changed to many different dns services and does't do ♥♥♥♥............
crunchyfrog Mar 2, 2014 @ 8:58am 
Originally posted by Arokhantos™:

Unable to connect to server. Server may be offline or you may not be connected to the internet.

Just an example of the many errors i get randomly once in a few page loads.........

1 week ago lot people had any steam site load in text mode, it took valve 1 day to fix..........

You're making assumptions the problem is their end, when such issues are local.

Try as Satoru suggested then get back to us. It may be you have some serious issues with your connection/setup.

If the problem were as you claim, then why are we all using the service fine?
Last edited by crunchyfrog; Mar 2, 2014 @ 8:58am
ReBoot Mar 2, 2014 @ 8:58am 
No this is a problem at valve end if changed to many different dns services and does't do ♥♥♥♥............
So to make it short, you're raging because of the website not working and pretend that the whole service is broken?
♥Arokhantos™♥ Mar 2, 2014 @ 8:59am 
Originally posted by crunchyfrog:

Try as Satoru suggested then get back to us. It may be you have some serious issues with your connection/setup.

It is on their end.............
avanmonsjou Mar 2, 2014 @ 9:01am 

How? Nobody else has had this problem. It's hard to tell if you're trolling or not
ReBoot Mar 2, 2014 @ 9:02am 
Originally posted by FH avanmonsjou:

How? Nobody else has had this problem. It's hard to tell if you're trolling or not
He's not trolling. The web sites indeed don't load every now and then, he's just a drama queen level over 9000.
crunchyfrog Mar 2, 2014 @ 9:03am 

How could this possibly be if we are all running fine? DNS errors, as Satoru and I have pointed out to you, are usually local issues. It's at YOUR end.

So, please try what we've suggested as we can help you. But if you're here just to rant I suggest you don't bother.
♥Arokhantos™♥ Mar 2, 2014 @ 9:03am 
When i try buy stuff or list stuff i get like 10 errors before it finaly buy's item or list it......
You can blame ddos attacks but that excuse been going since december..........

How could this possibly be if we are all running fine? DNS errors, as Satoru and I have pointed out to you, are usually local issues. It's at YOUR end.

So, please try what we've suggested as we can help you. But if you're here just to rant I suggest you don't bother.

You're wasting your time, this is an issue at valve end no matter what you say will change this.......
Last edited by ♥Arokhantos™♥; Mar 2, 2014 @ 9:04am
crunchyfrog Mar 2, 2014 @ 9:03am 
Originally posted by ReBoot:

He's not trolling. The web sites indeed don't load every now and then, he's just a drama queen level over 9000.

That's different to DNS errors.
crunchyfrog Mar 2, 2014 @ 9:04am 
When i try buy stuff or list stuff i get like 10 errors before it finaly buy's item or list it......
You can blame ddos attacks but that excuse been going since december..........

There aren't any DDoS attacks going on.

Now, will you please confirm you've tried as suggested? Has it worked?
♥Arokhantos™♥ Mar 2, 2014 @ 9:05am 
Originally posted by ReBoot:

Some one finaly understands whats going on.
Ofcourse thats only part of the problem.
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 2, 2014 @ 8:35am