badasszombiekillaau Feb 28 @ 5:10am
My Vac Status says it is in good standing!!!!!! how is it possible that I am banned for cheating?? when I have not cheated? there must be some mistake !!!! badasszombiekilla
My Vac Status says it is in good standing!!!!!! how is it possible that I am banned for cheating?? when I have not cheated? there must be some mistake !!!!
This is getting very frustrating I am not a cheat !!!!!!!!!!

badasszombiekilla
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
TeKraken Feb 28 @ 5:12am 
Um, what game?
badasszombiekillaau Feb 28 @ 5:17am 
COD II Black Ops
badasszombiekillaau Feb 28 @ 5:18am 
I am posting comments on twitter steam help have generated 2 tickets in steam support seems im getting iggied
badasszombiekillaau Feb 28 @ 5:18am 
I dont understand Vac status is fine yet im banned for cheating ????? I dont understand how is this possible ????
Meatbug Feb 28 @ 5:21am 
If i'm not mistaken, they have their own anti-cheat besides VAC. So i would assume, you were banned by the Treyarch Anti Cheat System.
Last edited by Meatbug; Feb 28 @ 5:21am
Spawn of Totoro Feb 28 @ 5:25am 
Originally posted by Meatbug:
If i'm not mistaken, they have their own anti-cheat besides VAC. So i would assume, you were banned by the Treyarch Anti Cheat System.

This.

You were not VAC banned (it would show on your profile), you were Treyarch banned.
badasszombiekillaau Feb 28 @ 5:25am 
yeah well I want them to own up and tell me what the hell is going on im on twitter now and I rang treyarch they said it is up to steam not them treyarch have nothing to do with banning called them on Australian 1300 number already today
badasszombiekillaau Feb 28 @ 5:26am 
It does not show on my profile lol I am not an idiot I do not cheat and have been wrongfully banned Treyarch do not ban
K.A.R.R. Feb 28 @ 5:41am 
Originally posted by badasszombiekillaau:
It does not show on my profile lol I am not an idiot I do not cheat and have been wrongfully banned Treyarch do not ban

Your account saying "In good standing" means that as far as Steam are concerned you are good, you are not banned.

Treyarch DO issue bans as per their page here:
http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200527300

All infractions undergo a thorough review process by the Treyarch security team before enforcement, and penalty is not subject to further review.

Treyarch can even ban you from certain parts of the game, like the emblem editor, which Steam CANNOT do. Also things like stat resetting, which again, Steam CANNOT do.
Last edited by K.A.R.R.; Feb 28 @ 5:41am
badasszombiekillaau Feb 28 @ 6:04am 
Thanks mate didnt know that Im gonna make em answer me on the phone I got the royal runaround on the phone today
Satoru Feb 28 @ 6:17am 
You're banned by Treyarch for cheating

It's not going to get reversed

Stop cheating

Also how peculiar 2/3 of your 'friends' are VAC banned as well
Last edited by Satoru; Feb 28 @ 6:29am
Satoru Feb 28 @ 6:46am 
Thank you for invoking Godwin's Law a mere 12 posts in.

Again, you've been TAC banned. As noted above TAC bans are permanent and not subject to review.

And let's not forget about hwo 2/3 of your 'friends' have VAC bans either.

The whole "I'm not cheating" thing is implausible.
Meatbug Feb 28 @ 6:51am 
In addition to what Satoru said, TAC might also ban for offensive behaviour etc.

Just sayin...
Satoru Feb 28 @ 6:54am 
Originally posted by Meatbug:
In addition to what Satoru said, TAC might also ban for offensive behaviour etc.

Just sayin...

TAC bans for a variety of reasons including but not limited to

Offensive Emblems
Boosting
Glitching
Live Steam violations
Offensive Behavior
badasszombiekillaau Feb 28 @ 6:54am 
huh?
look pal you don't know me at all, your assumptions are noted, I don't cheat and it is only implausible for someone with the imagination of an orangutan who can't quite work out how to use his opposable thumbs just yet have a nice life.
seems all the people that matter aka Admin's don't have what it takes to answer someone nor do Treyarch or steam oh well nice to know they stick their hands out to take the money but spank that rump when the going gets tough :)
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 28 @ 5:10am