illidian Feb 22 @ 6:12am
Thanks for ban
Well, here I thought that tf2 key trading for cheap russian games was wrong and steam wouldn't promote this kinda of nonsense.....I am again proven wrong about steams intentions thanks to some great mods. Since everyones doing it and steam has banned me for talking against it yet the people that openly advertise on the forums aren't banned....I'm going to do this, thanks steam ans steam mods for pointing out this kind of trading is sanctioned!
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Laptop65 Feb 22 @ 6:19am 
If you want to dispute a FORUM ban then take it up with the Steam Mods (there's a link to them all on top of the main forum page on here.

If you want to dispute a TRADE / VAC ban, then go to Steam Support.
Last edited by Laptop65; Feb 22 @ 6:19am
illidian Feb 22 @ 6:21am 
Not disputing it this time, I was called scott the ♥♥♥♥ (that word used an ! instead on an i) and I posted something that disarmed the attack and stopped posting..yet i get banned and he doesn't...
Laptop65 Feb 22 @ 6:22am 
It's better to not reply if someone's flaming you. Just report the post and move on. Replying will never help a situation like that.
illidian Feb 22 @ 6:23am 
I did report him as well for calling me a ♥♥♥♥ and bypassing a filter to do it, he did it 3 times
yet, i'm banned, he is not....
Laptop65 Feb 22 @ 6:25am 
Well then go take it up with a mod and find out exactly what happened.

http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/moderators

Someone like Fish-E / Frazer or Zefar or any mod that allows comments can help you.
Last edited by Laptop65; Feb 22 @ 6:25am
illidian Feb 22 @ 6:27am 
Originally posted by Laptop65:
Well then go take it up with a mod and find out exactly what happened.

http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/moderators

Someone like Fish-E / Frazer or Zefar or any mod that allows comments can help you.
Nah, was a pretty loud and clear ban to me, stop bothering the people who trade for cheap RU keys that abuse the trade system. So, can't beat them, join em i guess....oh wells....
FrazerJC Feb 22 @ 6:30am 
By the way you are posting it doesn't seem like you're actually wanting to discuss this properly.

Edit - Problem discussed with me, thread is no longer relevant. Closing!
Last edited by FrazerJC; Feb 22 @ 7:04am
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 22 @ 6:12am