Ed Feb 22, 2014 @ 5:34am
age restriction
So at this moment i'm 14 i wanted to buy call of duty ghosts when it was 50% off but it says something about age restriction how old do i have to be to buy or to play games like that on steam i already got games like that on my own systems :3 . So would anyone tell me how old i'm supposed to to be to play those types of games on steam ?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Woskis Feb 22, 2014 @ 5:36am 
You have to be joking. You absolutely have to be joking, right?

You need to be old enough to play that game, here it says the rating is PEGI-16, and it's ESRB-M in America (I think). So to put it simply, you're too young to play it.
Laptop65 Feb 22, 2014 @ 6:20am 
Depends on your country. In the UK you must be at least 18+ to access and use that content.

There are far better games and other things to be doing at 14 anyway aside from shooting at people on the computer.
Ed Feb 22, 2014 @ 9:07am 
Originally posted by Delphox:
You have to be joking. You absolutely have to be joking, right?

You need to be old enough to play that game, here it says the rating is PEGI-16, and it's ESRB-M in America (I think). So to put it simply, you're too young to play it.
I don't see why im to young to buy this game, it ain't that mature to be age restriction , i've bought the game for my ps4 , but at the moment my cusion said if he could use it then when he comes back to visit he'll return it but i said idk i use my computer more than ps4
Ed Feb 22, 2014 @ 9:08am 
Originally posted by Laptop65:
Depends on your country. In the UK you must be at least 18+ to access and use that content.

There are far better games and other things to be doing at 14 anyway aside from shooting at people on the computer.
Thanks for telling me that,this helped me in some way
Azza ☠ Feb 22, 2014 @ 9:37am 
Ask your parents to purchase it for you if your really that keen...

I've however heard that 'Call of Duty Ghosts' is a terrible disappointment for COD fans. Badly ported with terrible performance. It's nothing but shiny new large textures over top of the same old predictable gameplay. Rated extremely low. Perhaps give it a miss and save up for something else?
Last edited by Azza ☠; Feb 22, 2014 @ 9:37am
Ed Feb 22, 2014 @ 9:47am 
Originally posted by Azza ☠:
Ask your parents to purchase it for you if your really that keen...

I've however heard that 'Call of Duty Ghosts' is a terrible disappointment for COD fans. Badly ported with terrible performance. It's nothing but shiny new large textures over top of the same old predictable gameplay. Rated extremely low. Perhaps give it a miss and save up for something else?
Well i don't want to get it any more i've been reading some revieiws over cod and i bought Gary's mod and a gift for a friend instad Ty
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Feb 22, 2014 @ 5:34am