The cheapest game you ever seen on Steam
Steam have done some crazy sales time and time again. Like the current one is ORION | Dino Hored for like a buck. I've seen a tron style tank game (didn't remember the name) for like 50 cents if I'm not wrong. So what's the best steam sale / cheapest game price that you ever seen? Oh and dlc doesn't counts. Share your thoughts below.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von geraldvincentt; 21. Feb. 2014 um 21:42
< >
Beiträge 17 von 7
bad rats
Naota 21. Feb. 2014 um 21:53 
The cheapest?
Just Cause 27 cents

The best value = Gothic 2 - 99 cents

Oh I forgot, the very cheapest was when Steam gave me Batman: Arkham Asylum as a free gift during a Christmas sale.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Naota; 21. Feb. 2014 um 21:56
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Jabiz:
bad rats
How much is it? I think I've seen it but forgot the how much the price was.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von NaotaChannel:
The cheapest?
Just Cause 27 cents

The best value = Gothic 2 - 99 cents

Oh I forgot, the very cheapest was when Steam gave me Batman: Arkham Asylum as a free gift during a Christmas sale.
Wow when did that happened? The Just Cause and Batman Arkham Asylum? Thought the only christmas give valve ever gave is the Left 4 Dead 2 last year.
jiff67 21. Feb. 2014 um 22:16 
steam holiday sale 2011 i got xotic for free that year i also pick up just cause for 27 cents during the summers sale i think it was
Ursprünglich geschrieben von jiff67:
steam holiday sale 2011 i got xotic for free that year i also pick up just cause for 27 cents during the summers sale i think it was
I'm looking forward for this year sale. I wonder what they'll give us.
free is the cheapest game ever on steam. example would be portal and l4d2 free give aways on everyone for 24hours.
< >
Beiträge 17 von 7
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 21. Feb. 2014 um 21:42